Sign in to follow this  
bios

Zeus and Fohacidal

I have suspended both of them for 7 days. Again, flaming by both parties who both seem to never learn. Because I am responsible for this forum, I have taken this action to keep our community clean and fun. I'd like some feedback from members. Both of these individuals are always instigating and starting arguments, should we ban them outright, or should we just continue punishing them for each infraction. Any backlash that either two take against any member that speaks their mind in this thread will result in an automatic ONE MONTH SUSPENSION. I'm tired of dealing with their bull, but I will if the community wants them around. I also want to hear what you guys think about the 7 day suspension. A,m I too harsh, not harsh enough etc.? I want open and coherent discussion over these important issues.

Sincerely,

fox.Bios, President

I have suspended both of them for 7 days. Again, flaming by both parties who both seem to never learn. Because I am responsible for this forum, I have taken this action to keep our community clean and fun. I'd like some feedback from members. Both of these individuals are always instigating and starting arguments, should we ban them outright, or should we just continue punishing them for each infraction. Any backlash that either two take against any member that speaks their mind in this thread will result in an automatic ONE MONTH SUSPENSION. I'm tired of dealing with their bull, but I will if the community wants them around. I also want to hear what you guys think about the 7 day suspension. A,m I too harsh, not harsh enough etc.? I want open and coherent discussion over these important issues.

Sincerely,

fox.Bios, President

As far as the week long suspension goes, I think that's fair, especially since that Flaming thread had been posted. I'm not going to comment on the perma-ban idea, because my opinion isn't impartial.

I dont think perma ban is necessary YET.

What seems to be the problem is that they both like to argue about consoles, maybe limit these kind of topics, or monitor them closley and give warnings when that are getting bad, not wait until it is necessary to suspend people.

I dont think perma ban is necessary YET.

What seems to be the problem is that they both like to argue about consoles, maybe limit these kind of topics, or monitor them closley and give warnings when that are getting bad, not wait until it is necessary to suspend people.

Foh will flame just about anywhere. He got at my throat in a Complaint thread.

we should ban the word "fanboy" lol

LMFAO

I think a seven day ban is fine. I would think the ban is for the spam, both seem to spam alot. lol

See, I feel that no matter how many warnings or punishments I have given each of them, they NEVER STOP. They sure as hell don't listen to me either. I have not kicked Foh from the clan, but I am starting to think that he doesn't deserve to wear UV tags. I just don't appreciate either of them blatantly ignoring my warnings time and time again. IMO, they serve to divide the normal members of UV through instigating and antagonizing.

I hate to seem them flame and fight so much, if you actually get to know them and talk to them they are pretty good guys, just get hot-headed sometimes, I think a week ban was the right thing, a perma is to long, and unnessasary at the moment.

I hate to seem them flame and fight so much, if you actually get to know them and talk to them they are pretty good guys, just get hot-headed sometimes, I think a week ban was the right thing, a perma is to long, and unnessasary at the moment.

I totally agree. They can be cool, but they always fall into arguing rather than discussing.

I think 1-2 weeks depending on the depth. I don't think closing down Media Center is going to stop it. People will continue elsewhere if its closed. If people wanna argue, do it on xFire, or somewhere else thats private. I don't wanna see people argue over stupid things such as which console is the best.

A simple solution: Create a forum group just for them where they can't see, nor post in the Media Center section.

You should put some kind of cap on how often they can post when they get back. As far as Foh's clan membership, that will be handled in the Advisors section.

Foh is not a mature enough person to be in the clan IMO.

zeus can be annoying but he knows not to do anything overly overt in his post.

Foh, again in my opinion, should not wear the tags.

A week ban is understandable since we did just have a post that Flaming was getting out of hand. But as for permaban, I don't think its necessary, and everyone that thinks Foh should be kicked outta the clan is disappointing. He would have most of yalls back if this situation was flipped around.