Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

VIP Announcement and Final R&R Format

you mean the one imposed by marvin because he was trying to chargeback money and being a doucher? lol

You are right it was marvin I am a moron.

you mean the one imposed by marvin because he was trying to chargeback money and being a doucher? lol

i wrongly took my rage of mitch out on marvin and i am sry

Edited by MONKEH

So nobody rages at staff or chosenone for doing it, Im quitting. It has nothing to do with me not getting merit and everything to do with the staffs ability to place money over loyalty.

It was a good long run.

its kind of funny that i agree with this. because jew and all.

Even though I'd really like to join sG this month, it's most likely not a good idea if I'm gone to portugal the last 2 weeks of august is it? <Serious question

Edit: Only reason I'd consider applying is cuz i've waited for awhile now and know alot of sG members already etc but maybe I'll just have to wait...

Edited by HalfEatenCookie

"makes rank that shows your activity in the servers and forums"

gives rank to people who don't play the servers...

k

this was my reaction. i was bashed when we did the initial voting for taking that part too seriously. it should probably say "servers or forums", and even then some of these people don't deserve it (in my opinion. the majority obviously thinks otherwise).

Nice coloring job chosen, can you make it harder to read? Seriously, use auto color for shit like this because I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't use the Subway theme.

And now that we have a new rank for the people who care about stuff like that, congrats.

Sign in to follow this