Sign in to follow this  
HoeStomper

How should I go about this?

Ok so I have noticed this girl running around my neighborhood a couple times. And I usually see her running after I finish running my laps. I am very curious to see who it is, she looks decently attractive but I haven't got a good look at her. Would it be odd or creepy if I change my running time to around when I see her and happen to stumble upon her and strike up small talk "While Running"

What would be best is to ease into it. say hello and how are you today. Next day a little more and a little more. Don't just go out there and start talking about everything unless you see her at the bar or something. Slow and steady wins the race!!! :D

This is the game plan you gotta pull off. Jog next to her when she comes by, "accidently" trip and see if she tries to help you up. If she does help you, boom you see her face and can tell if she wants your "D". Remember you gotta be subtle about the fall.

If you're doing that, remember to wear a bright neon running outfit, and run in place until she catches up if you are in front of her.

This is the game plan you gotta pull off. Jog next to her when she comes by, "accidently" trip and see if she tries to help you up. If she does help you, boom you see her face and can tell if she wants your "D". Remember you gotta be subtle about the fall.

Do this is if you are ahead, fake an injury. If she passes you thats how you know shes not interested.

If i went with that strategy you may as well continue to lie to her. Shit being honest about it is always the best way to go.

Hit her with your car, chloroform her, bring her back to your basement and drug her daily. This way you can rape her whenever you want, she'll have no idea what's going on and you can also have kids on the side.

You know her running route, the nearby bushes and side roads. It's a foolproof plan if you're not an idiot.

Edited by Oreo

What would be best is to ease into it. say hello and how are you today. Next day a little more and a little more. Don't just go out there and start talking about everything unless you see her at the bar or something. Slow and steady wins the race!!! :D

Naw bro. You run up and flop out your cock. Works for me.

Granted you've got to have a nice dick for it to work

treat her like trayvonn and run her ass down with a gun; wait.. are we going for a kill or sex? i get confused on the approach required.. 

I'd recommend putting on all black and a ski mask and wait for her to run by, then start slowly jogging behind her until she notices and starts running for her life then strip off the ski mask and quickly change clothes hop through some back yards and cut her off in normal clothing and comfort her after her traumatic encounter then she will love you forever. 

Edited by Destin

Naw bro. You run up and flop out your cock. Works for me.

Granted you've got to have a nice dick for it to work

QFT: Drug's definitely got a nice dick. I'm kinda jelly

OT: Show her a picture of Drug's dick

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

or just jog up along side her, ask her if she would mind if you tagged along and introduce yourself?