Sign in to follow this  
Demonoid

New headset

Damn golden, you crazy.

I'm with HalfEaten on this one. Turtle Beach is great quality, both mic and headphones, for a good price. I've had my current set for around 4 years and I am loving them to this very day. I highly recommend them, and I still believe that Headsets are worth it :>

Oh shut up gt, it's a stereo headset with good sound quality that happens to have a mic on the side.

Damn golden, you crazy.

I'm with HalfEaten on this one. Turtle Beach is great quality, both mic and headphones, for a good price. I've had my current set for around 4 years and I am loving them to this very day. I highly recommend them, and I still believe that Headsets are worth it :>

FxXb2CO.png

ATH-M50's are what I use to use for everything, now they are currently used for outdoor usage. They work great and I haven't had any complaints about them.

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/0edf909675b1be4d/index.html

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50

I bought the headphones from them but this isn't the exact model. I got a modded Limited Edition one for $150 that allows removable cable.

What I currently use now is Skullcandy Wireless Headset Plyr2

http://ca.skullcandy.com/shop/plyr-2-white

They are wireless and great but there are a few things you need to know. You need a 3.5mm cable to connect your pc to the receiver so that you are able to have stereo usage, using only the USB connection alone will only allow you mono. My other complaint is that it uses the USB drivers for the microphone, so be prepared to yell for people to hear you. Other than that, lasts 15+ hrs for me and comes with 3 pre-set EQ settings (Haven't really used them though).

I got a G35 and it's pretty good for it's price. 90 might sound a lot, but you're sure to get a good one and it's not as much as other overpriced headsets of 300$

got the logitech g930 microphone is clear and you just gotta get used to the headphones has amazing bass surround sound n many features under logitechs format paid 110 for it at frys electronics and dont regret a single dolla

got the logitech g930 microphone is clear and you just gotta get used to the headphones has amazing bass surround sound n many features under logitechs format paid 110 for it at frys electronics and dont regret a single dolla

Ooh dude when I went to America I was in a frys electronics. Man they had some nice stuff there.

Have fun with the G930!

Edited by Master Chief