Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

I'm tired of staff abuse

When you have to make shit up to ban someone just cause they actually complained against you for once, you shouldn't have the power to ban people.

I demand to be unbanned for lack of evidence, i'm posting here since my last thread was closed.

All I do is try to play games and big bad Shadow comes in to my channel regularly and denies me that. ( or if i poke him "hi" ONE TIME NOT SPAM)

Funny how he actually used to play games with us now he just kicks and bans people he finds annoying. Yet i'm the one that's annoyed

Edited by Freekiller #3

i saw a gay old couple today

one was like flamboyantly gay while the other was just an old guy.

gold digger

on topic: Mitch just left, do I really have to deal with some gun ho insta ban staff member, again already? I guess the good guys never win..

gold digger

on topic: Mitch just left, do I really have to deal with some gun ho insta ban staff member, again already? I guess the good guys never win..

Pretty sure Klark said 24 hours. I'd wait it out.

But seriously? Is he more annoying than me? I scream into the mic and am loud as fuck 24/7, there is no fucking way someone can surpass the way I rupture ear drums on a daily basis.

Pretty sure Klark said 24 hours. I'd wait it out.

But seriously? Is he more annoying than me? I scream into the mic and am loud as fuck 24/7, there is no fucking way someone can surpass the way I rupture ear drums on a daily basis.

That 24 hours is basically we don't want shadow to look bad and we're going to unban you. If I was some idiot i'd accept it ,but I am a legitimate member of society and see it for what it is.

I had no problem with shadow, but why do you choose to ban people for trivial things? Just because you can? Having people say i'm mic spamming and making stuff up like i was poke spamming etc. is what makes me lose respect for people. Provide proof or unban me.

You go out of your way to flame and troll, but sit there and act stupid. Everyone who knows you except your three or four friends can tolerate you for more than 20 seconds. The abuse you are claiming I did was kicking you, muting you, and banning you for these reasons, which are completely legitimate. If you would of learned after the first time to stop spamming and trolling me while I'm trying to code or helping out other people then I would never have an issue with you. You decided to go out of your way to troll staff members as well as normal community members. This is why you are only being given a "warning" in a hope that instead of trolling everyone you will have fun and just actually play games and not just sit on teamspeak spamming, trolling, and insulting everyone. 

Edited by Shadow

You go out of your way to flame and troll, but sit there and act stupid. Everyone who knows you except your three or four friends can tolerate you for more than 20 seconds. The abuse you are claiming I did was kicking you, muting you, and banning you for these reasons, which are completely legitimate. If you would of learned after the first time to stop spamming and trolling me while I'm trying to code or helping out other people then I would never have an issue with you. You decided to go out of your way to troll staff members as well as normal community members. 

Irrelevant, anything you say is according to maybe a year ago. You bring that up now to ban me?

You just let Spell and his clique off with a warning for poke spamming hentai pics to EVERYONE.

Me I just ask, if it's ok to infract a staff member for having a lisp.

Boom

Insta-ban

No questions asked

You joined my channel too genius.

edit: ALSO i've never poke spammed you, and haven't done anything to actually get banned for a legitimate reason today, or any other time you've flexed on me everything is being made up (address that huh?)

Edited by Freekiller #3

Irrelevant, anything you say is according to maybe a year ago. You bring that up now to ban me?

You just let Spell and his clique off with a warning for poke spamming hentai pics to EVERYONE.

Me I just ask, if it's ok to infract a staff member for having a lisp.

Boom

Insta-ban

No questions asked

You joined my channel too genius.

This wasn't because of just that incident. All day today how many times did you join my channel or go out of your way to troll me? This was just the last straw for me.

This wasn't because of just that incident. All day today how many times did you join my channel or go out of your way to troll me? This was just the last straw for me.

never, you pulled me into a private staff channel and banned me after I talked.. seems legit.

also once again making stuff up

edit: before you pulled me i poked you once, as like a form of saying hi? Sorry I insulted you bro

Edited by Freekiller #3

I don't see how you can possibly view yourself as an incident victim here. You constantly go out of your way to troll and flame everyone. If he just poked me once I wouldn't care. It just a constant thing he does as well as joining my channels just to be a moron. You did this to yourself.  I am more bothered by how you are doing this to everyone on teamspeak rather than myself. Usually I am only on teamspeak to help out people and to get shit done. I don't see why you try to go out of your way to distract  me or anyone else in the community. 

Edited by Shadow

I don't see where you're getting this? I play games with people on ts all day or play wc3, and sometimes JB. If you feel you're being trolled by me just being alive or saying two words etc. you should just grow thicker skin, no reason for you to ban me, no reason to make stuff up, no reason to think out your posts to where you look like the savior of sG.

Just want to play games, something i rarely see shadow do when he joins my channel for "staff business"

sorry I was participating in a conversation before you arrived, but that shouldn't be a reason to hate me.

Also I have never actively pursued anyone or you on TS or do the things you accuse me of. Stop making stuff up.

You warned me about making a complaint, and just the fact other staff are feeding into your bs makes you invincible even when you're wrong.

Maybe you should have unbanned me when I asked you like a human, and not ignored me.

This thread is also not out of the blue I had said that you were abusing me too much earlier today, as in I won't take it as a joke anymore.

edit: the fact i'm still banned is making me feel that there is no protection for sG members from staff, there needs to be a reform imo

Edited by Freekiller #3

Nothing I said was made up. You are so full of shit it is ridiculous. I'm done explaining this to you. If people continue to complain about you or you continue to troll anyone staff or SO your ban will be much longer and more reasonably your TS access will be revoked. Stop acting like I have some personal issue with you. I give no fucks about what you do with your time as long as it doesn't affect the community negatively. 

Nothing I said was made up. You are so full of shit it is ridiculous. I'm done explaining this to you. If people continue to complain about you or you continue to troll anyone staff or SO your ban will be much longer and more reasonably your TS access will be revoked. Stop acting like I have some personal issue with you. I give no fucks about what you do with your time as long as it doesn't affect the community negatively. 

I warned you guys about Mitch years ago.. give me the benefit of the doubt this time guys :unsure:

edit: also stop lying please

When have you ever seen me make a thread about being abused? I always deal with it as a joke or shrug it off(when i'm not being targeted for some odd reason).

The only reason I pursue this is, because an injustice has been done.

2nd edit: NOONE has complained about me until you went out looking for "witnesses" to say something about me, just stop it.

Edited by Freekiller #3

I warned you guys about Mitch years ago.. give me the benefit of the doubt this time guys :unsure:

edit: also stop lying please

When have you ever seen me make a thread about being abused? I always deal with it as a joke.

The only reason I pursue this is, because an injustice has been done.

Yes injustice when half of the teamspeak users have you muted. I wonder why

Yes injustice when half of the teamspeak users have you muted. I wonder why

Muting me is a concern of theirs not yours, why must you choose to bring this upon your self. Why must you act like you're saving people when i've been on TS for years before you had admin and there was no problem? You are indeed making up fallacious arguments to belittle my point and need to quit it.