Sign in to follow this  
SpecialBrownies

Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

I'm going to clear up something HUGE that made this possible...

TRAYVON USED CEMENT AGAINST ZIMMERMAN

Slamming someones head against cement is considered using a lethal weapon(Such as using your shoes to kick someone in the face, hitting a beer bottle over someones head) it doesn't matter that he "was carrying a bag of skittles" because that's fucking irrelevent. It doesn't matter if Zimmerman "provoked" Trayvon into a fight, because what it comes down to, which I've been saying to people this whole time, is if they can prove that Trayvon slammed Zimmerman's head against the cement or not.

Kgame is actually right, for once.

I don't say this very often to people, but Fat Black Woman, shut the fuck up.

but marine it's a 200lb 29 year old man who followed a 160lb 17 year old kid because he thought that he was "suspicious"

how do you follow someone and then confront them but then claim self defence? zimmerman didn't need to use his gun and he didn't need to end the life of someone

I'm glad that Zimmerman was found not guilty since it was truly just an act of self-defense. Either way, both Zimmerman and Trayvon were stupid in their own ways: Zimmerman for constantly calling the police and Trayvon for being a hood-rat (pardon the slang, but he was a wreck waiting to happen sadly) and busting up Zimmerman's face.

Of course, this whole thing is now being completely mishandled by the general public that think this is nothing more than an injustice and a crime of racial tensions. Hell, the African American community is going nuts and there have been several professional athletes that have made statements threatening the lives of Zimmerman and the members of the jury.

That's just my $0.02

Edited by PRAK BES BOP N BLAX 20156

As marine said it doesn't matter if Zimmerman provoked the fight, if Trayvon slammed his head against the cement Trayvon used lethal force first and Zimmerman was defending himself in turn with lethal force.

Stand Your Ground law

The only reason he was found no guilty was because the prosecution couldn't prove, without a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman meant to kill Treyvon. There was just way too much grey area to what led up to the shooting. I really thought he should have gotten man slaughter at least but that's how the legal system works. 

Anyway, back to Canada stuff >__>

The evidence proved him innocent if anything. Everything backs up his story and their star witness was an obvious liar who contradicted herself in the most idiotic ways("Yeah, I wrote that letter and signed it in cursive but I can't read cursive").

The only reason he was found no guilty was because the prosecution couldn't prove, without a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman meant to kill Treyvon. There was just way too much grey area to what led up to the shooting. I really thought he should have gotten man slaughter at least but that's how the legal system works. 

Anyway, back to Canada stuff >__>

They can't convict him on manslaughter based on the evidence. If anything they should've charged him with manslaughter and focused on that instead of murder, but even then their chances of proving it with their evidence pool was very slim. His usage of force considering the situation is understandable and he used what force he had to, in his opinion, save his life or prevent himself from being critically injured. There's no evidence of what happened at the start of the conflict besides Zimmerman's story which has been somewhat strong and uncontradicted, unlike the african american girl on the phone with him.

but marine it's a 200lb 29 year old man who followed a 160lb 17 year old kid because he thought that he was "suspicious"

how do you follow someone and then confront them but then claim self defence? zimmerman didn't need to use his gun and he didn't need to end the life of someone

You have no knowledge of the case if you're going to state that. Just stop.

Edited by Oreo

As marine said it doesn't matter if Zimmerman provoked the fight, if Trayvon slammed his head against the cement Trayvon used lethal force first and Zimmerman was defending himself in turn with lethal force.

BananaPeelz answered for me.

Think of it like this...

If Trayvon pulled a knife and stabbed Zimmerman, would you think differently? Yes or no? Because a knife is in the same category as slamming a head against cement in-terms of being lethal, and that's what it comes down to. (Besides the fact that the prosecution has the burden of proof for conviction, while there were no eyewitnesses throughout the whole fight)

It doesn't matter who provokes a fight, because think of it like this.

"Pebbz approaches Goldentongue and starts talking shit to him. Goldentongue gets pissed after so long, and then punches Pebbz. Pebbz tries to fight back the best he can, although Golden's height makes it difficult, but then Goldentongue pulls a knife and stabs Pebbz in the ballsac. Now Pebbz is fearing for his life, and pulls a gun and shoots Goldentongue in-self defense. Goldentongue dies quickly, as Pebbz gets a perfect shot to a vital organ before emergency responders can arrive."

Now, does Pebbz go to prison and have his small Asian body get sodomized because he provoked the fight which ended Goldentongues life? Or does he get off, because he defended his life after Goldentongue used a lethal weapon?

Edited by Marine

BananaPeelz answered for me.

Think of it like this...

If Trayvon pulled a knife and stabbed Zimmerman, would you think differently? Yes or no? Because a knife is in the same category as slamming a head against cement in-terms of being lethal, and that's what it comes down to. (Besides the fact that the prosecution has the burden of proof for conviction, while there were no eyewitnesses throughout the whole fight)

It doesn't matter who provokes a fight, because think of it like this.

"Pebbz approaches Goldentongue and starts talking shit to him. Goldentongue gets pissed after so long, and then punches Pebbz. Pebbz tries to fight back the best he can, although Golden's height makes it difficult, but then Goldentongue pulls a knife and stabs Pebbz in the ballsac. Now Pebbz is fearing for his life, and pulls a gun and shoots Goldentongue in-self defense. Goldentongue dies quickly, as Pebbz gets a perfect shot to a vital organ before emergency responders can arrive."

Now, does Pebbz go to prison and have his small Asian body get sodomized because he provoked the fight which ended Goldentongues life? Or does he get off, because he defended his life after Goldentongue used a lethal weapon?

Depends if that state has a statute about being an "Initial Aggressor" law. In some stats, Pebbz actually would go to jail as he instigated the fight to the point where Golden assaulted him and caused the situation to occur. If Pebbz has not intiated the altercation with a verbal assault, the entire fiasco would have been avoided.

The black community is going to shitstorm.

To be honest, I forgot this trail was a thing until yesterday. The entire case left my mind after it was first in the news, what 2 years ago or something?

Not saying I represent the black community but still.... I just don't care.

/>

To be honest, I forgot this trail was a thing until yesterday. The entire case left my mind after it was first in the news, what 2 years ago or something?

Not saying I represent the black community but still.... I just don't care.

how it should be, honestly.

Also, just 3 days ago here in Cincinnati a black 23-year-old killed a white teenager in cold blood, yet got away free despite overwhelming evidence. Of course, you don't hear/read anything about that on the news. I just found out yesterday.