Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Experience, Cash, Suicide Damage

1)  Buying a tome of XP at level 0 only gets you to Level 1 with 450 xp?  Is that a bug, or just stupid?

2)  Getting a kill if you have over 16k takes away your extra cash, which is dumb.

3)  Suicide explosion needs a fucking buff.  I can explode on top of someone with maxed flame pred and unless I've done damage to them, they don't fucking die.  The lowered damage I can understand a bit, but still, it got nerfed into the fucking ground from the old WCS mod.  I backstabbed someone today who had 100 HP and some armor, then exploded on them point blank and they didn't die.  It's bullshit.

Edited by The Junzou

1)  Buying a tome of XP at level 0 only gets you to Level 1 with 450 xp?  Is that a bug, or just stupid?

3)  Suicide explosion needs a fucking buff.  I can explode on top of someone with maxed flame pred and unless I've done damage to them, they don't fucking die.  The lowered damage I can understand a bit, but still, it got nerfed into the fucking ground from the old WCS mod.

It's very annoying and XP required needs to be lowered.

This happens to me all the time, too often I want that to be buffed aswell.

A large amount of people complained about 3, so it was toned down.

People complained about it WCS as well.  They just didn't want to spend the money on items that blocked ultimates or work together as a team to have at least one person that blocked ultimates.  Flame pred isn't anywhere near as invisible in wc3go as it was in wcs either, so there's a much higher likelihood that you'll be shot before you can even make it to a target.  I remember back on crackhouse or cbble where I could get 2-3 people in an explosion, easy, if people weren't blocking ults.  Now I might get them in an explosion, but even killing one of them is a fucking struggle.

If people are bitching about it, maybe nerf the percentage chance, but not the damage.  I'd rather have a lower chance of getting a guaranteed kill than a higher chance of wasting my time on a race with a ultimate that does shit-all.

Edited by The Junzou

People complained about it WCS as well.  They just didn't want to spend the money on items that blocked ultimates or work together as a team to have at least one person that blocked ultimates.  Flame pred isn't anywhere near as invisible in wc3go as it was in wcs either, so there's a much higher likelihood that you'll be shot before you can even make it to a target.  I remember back on crackhouse or cbble where I could get 2-3 people in an explosion, easy, if people weren't blocking ults.  Now I might get them in an explosion, but even killing one of them is a fucking struggle.

If people are bitching about it, maybe nerf the percentage chance, but not the damage.  I'd rather have a lower chance of getting a guaranteed kill than a higher chance of wasting my time on a race with a ultimate that does shit-all.

I agree completely, the issue is you have a large amount of people jumping on "THIS RACE IS OP" bandwagons without having knowledge of other races and how they work. Ironically, the only time we ever really see a team use a strategic race setup is crackhouse(Orcs, Priests, etc) but on almost every other map we don't. I'm tempted to suggest lowering the price of necklace but I feel like that would just be counter-intuitive. If it has to stay nerfed, i'd much rather have the % chance nerf than the damage reduction.

'

Edited by Oreo

I agree completely, the issue is you have a large amount of people jumping on "THIS RACE IS OP" bandwagons without having knowledge of other races and how they work. Ironically, the only time we ever really see a team use a strategic race setup is crackhouse(Orcs, Priests, etc) but on almost every other map we don't. I'm tempted to suggest lowering the price of necklace but I feel like that would just be counter-intuitive. If it has to stay nerfed, i'd much rather have the % chance nerf than the damage reduction.

'

That's where it's the engineer's job to get input from people that aren't stupid to see if a skill really does need to be nerfed :)  Amulet and races like Priest are HARD counters to suicide ult races.  There is no reason to nerf flame pred so hard.

Well that's kind of their fault for being dumb and not willing to sacrifice to stop the ult. Players shouldn't be punished for other players incompetence, eventually they'll get better and learn how to counter the race.

I'm going to find your app and vote yes on it right fucking now.

Edited by The Junzou

Buff the flame pred explosion. But also make it give -exp and -points to the user per kill.

Why -points and -exp, that's just dumb. Any time I die in a round, which to be honest is usually every round for me. I'd lose experience and points because it set off and got someone. There would be no point to it then. Now if you mean less experience then possibly but that still won't fix the mechanic of it. Flame Pred is way to easy to kill now and the explosion barely does any damage now. It's a low chance of killing someone and probably the one time you could kill someone it doesn't set off lol. I agree with increasing the damage and lowering the proc rate.

+ flame pred is slow as fuck in war3

IIRC it literally has the same speed as in WCS1. The difference is that many other races have more mobility making it seem lower.

Why -points and -exp, that's just dumb. Any time I die in a round, which to be honest is usually every round for me. I'd lose experience and points because it set off and got someone. There would be no point to it then. Now if you mean less experience then possibly but that still won't fix the mechanic of it. Flame Pred is way to easy to kill now and the explosion barely does any damage now. It's a low chance of killing someone and probably the one time you could kill someone it doesn't set off lol. I agree with increasing the damage and lowering the proc rate.

It's a joke.

Can we do something about races with invisibility. In CS:GO it seems races are more invisible than they were in CS:S as yesterday I rage quit after getting killed by a fucking shadowlurker who was so invis i couldn't even tell his black gun apart from the map where he was camping.

I don't see how the gun vs invisibility has to do with anything u clown. just ad dust and invis can at least be broken.

what a dope isea

Can we do something about races with invisibility. In CS:GO it seems races are more invisible than they were in CS:S as yesterday I rage quit after getting killed by a fucking shadowlurker who was so invis i couldn't even tell his black gun apart from the map where he was camping.

Do you...do you understand how lurker works?

/>

I don't see how the gun vs invisibility has to do with anything u clown. just ad dust and invis can at least be broken.

what a dope isea

I was drinking Mountain Dew when I read this and idk why but I spit it out laughing.

And yeah, just dust 'em.

/>

This sounds like a personal problem with not knowing how races work.