Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Steam Summer Sales - GIVEAWAYS

I need ideas for games to buy... so here's the deal. You post game suggestions. As many as possible, one game per post. +rep games you like, -rep games you don't. 

Once we break 50 posts on this topic, I'll start drawing numbers of posts. The person who's numbers get picked gets a free game (unsure what... probably your choice). 

there are 5 hours left on borderlands 2 community choice sale for $10

bastion is one of the best indie games i've ever played and is on flash sale for another 5.5 hours @ $2.25

bioshock infinite is the only other triple-a title right now that is on a time restricted sale and is $30 with 13.5 hours left

[1] Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion

[2] Bioshock Infinte

[2] Dark Souls

[3] Borderlands 2

[1] Defiance

[1] Bastion

you fucks need to learn how to do rep counts

1 game per post nerd

If you have not played it, I highly recommend the Darksiders series. The gameplay is similar to God of War and The Legend of Zelda, but with a great campaign. If I do end up winning, get me Skyrim, since ive never played it. I wont be able to accept the gift til the 23rd when I get back from my vacation. Thats why Im letting you know just incase I do win.

EDIT: Changed my mind on Skyrim. Would rather have Metro Last Light. If neither of those, Bioshock and then Borderlands.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises