Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prosak

Calling out Staff

I seriously feel like I have been around 3 different iterations of UV/sG gungame servers. All of them were taken down because NO ONE played them. 

If you guys REALLY want one, I'm sure someone can get it up and running, but if no one plays it , it'll just be a waste of server space. 

I never mentioned you, what makes you think I was talking about you? And yes I have played with you, and I usually just log off soon after.

I'll be appointing another surf SO in a week or so.

Come on man we both know you implied that. Reversing your position isn't going to solve it.

Maybe you should talk to me in a one on one sense and you will find out who i really am. Of course I will troll in game and talk crap, of course I will troll in forums because thats basically the way of life in this clan.

but next time you play with me I'll be who I really am and the person you should meet before you make assumptions that i am always a ass. Because I am most certainly not.

I didn't reverse my position bro. And yeah, I have yet to see you do anything other than be annoying.

Granted, on minecraft you weren't all that bad

minus the rage when i found my cows all massacred. Gosh I cried so hard. ;D

Look dude I play CSGO to blow off steam thats why im the way I am. btw anytime you want to let me play on the whitelist that'd be fantastic lol

Read digest then reread staff is lazy. The past 2 months certain members of staff probably put in overtime job hours. 

As for your SO recommendations, 

You named 2 people who don't actively play on servers in fact they don't play at all by almost anyone's standards.

Both Chaos and Howard have very short stretches of activity and much longer stretches of no play time. Both have been noticed as of late of being active.

In your case being negative on the servers or trolling will result in you never getting SO.

SO is considered a server staff position and they are required to uphold the rules of the servers, make the server enjoyable to regulars and new players, and to promote the server by keeping it populated. If you meet this criteria without being in sG then apply you will most likely be made SO on day 1. Clan tenure has nothing to do with being selected. If you begin to abuse or neglect these duties then your position will be removed.

Both Chaos and Howard have very short stretches of activity and much longer stretches of no play time. Both have been noticed as of late of being active.

That's cause all my servers that I played on regularly died. =( Dust2, Surf, WCS 1 & 2.

Just because a person is new to a clan doesn't necessarily mean they're new to a server.

Staff gets plenty done.... when there is stuff to be done. 

And the SOs aren't perfect.... but I haven't heard any complaints about the current ones. Then again, I usually don't here about a complaint until its a big issue.

Chaos and Don were SOs before.. I think. They stepped down IIRC. Do Howard and Foh even still play the servers?

There was never a restriction to select staff only from SOs. It has just unfortunately been that way the last few promotions.

But a idiot like JMafia who was SO before, had multiple complaints about abuse, ragequit the clan at least twice, threatened clan members he didn't like with violence, and called all staff pieces of shit.

Let's promote him again.

I'm sure you guys are picking the best of the best.

agrippa is an awesome day-1 SO and you can eat shit.  the only other non-staff sg member who plays in bhop regularly was also promoted to bhop SO.

But a idiot like JMafia who was SO before, had multiple complaints about abuse, ragequit the clan at least twice, threatened clan members he didn't like with violence, and called all staff pieces of shit.

Let's promote him again.

I'm sure you guys are picking the best of the best.

Wanna fight? lel

I say promote all dogs to SO status

Dogs are loyal and friendly and have fierce barks. We would be perfect for SO.

We can ensure that sG servers will be free of terrorists, hippies, cats, and jews.