Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prosak

Calling out Staff

Stop giving SO to Day 1 people. They are not in any way capable of being good server officers. 

I will pay you in more pizza for SO then they will. 

I think its strange to give so much power to someone so new but im sure their guided decisions. I think however those who have been around longer should get the first looks :/

Honestly. Who's this avery and fps_trucka kid?

Lol jk

He has a good point though. I havent been active due to school and vacation but I plan on coming back with a event with prizes (games, rp)

;)

Stop giving SO to Day 1 people. They are not in any way capable of being good server officers. 

You don't know that day 1 people can't be good SOs. I think we told some people to join the clan, just so we can give them SO. I think we even tried to do that with Tubbles, but that was a no go. 

You don't know that day 1 people can't be good SOs. I think we told some people to join the clan, just so we can give them SO. I think we even tried to do that with Tubbles, but that was a no go. 

Well, Tubbles was given SO for the longest time regardless. xD

Well, Tubbles was given SO for the longest time regardless. xD

Yeah, he was so good, we thought "fuck it, he doesn't need to be in the clan". Not really, he was grandfathered into SO, but still, it just shows that time in the clan doesn't show that someone can be a good SO. 

Yeah, he was so good, we thought "fuck it, he doesn't need to be in the clan". Not really, he was grandfathered into SO, but still, it just shows that time in the clan doesn't show that someone can be a good SO. 

You remind me of a lazy baby seal that could avoid getting clubbed if it just would fall over into the water, but you don't you try to justify that Day 1 SO's and eventually staff are a good choice and validate that they will actually fix why Staff is completely useless and cannot get much done. I wasn't talking about one person so please be quiet.

Give SO to people who are actually want to help the community and not a person who PLAYS A LOT SO THEY CAN GET INTO THE COMMUNITY. <-------

WhiteStallionsPuzzleSm.jpg

how many white stallions?

Give SO to people who are actually want to help the community and not a person who PLAYS A LOT SO THEY CAN GET INTO THE COMMUNITY. <-------

On the flip side, rewarding members who troll and are generally pretty unlikable with SO is not something we are going to do.

So what are your SO recommendations, hmm?

I want to be SO...but, It's not like I don't enjoy the servers as a non-SO. It's just a game.

On the flip side, rewarding members who troll and are generally pretty unlikable with SO is not something we are going to do.

So what are your SO recommendations, hmm?

On the other flip side, you still promote newfags to SO who will become staff and contribute the same amount of nothing that current staff do.

I'm actually pretty nice but you don't ever play with me and you expect forums to be who I actually am. 

If I did have recommends, its certainly Chaos, Howard, Don, Foh.

You remind me of a lazy baby seal that could avoid getting clubbed if it just would fall over into the water, but you don't you try to justify that Day 1 SO's and eventually staff are a good choice and validate that they will actually fix why Staff is completely useless and cannot get much done. I wasn't talking about one person so please be quiet.

Staff gets plenty done.... when there is stuff to be done. 

And the SOs aren't perfect.... but I haven't heard any complaints about the current ones. Then again, I usually don't here about a complaint until its a big issue.

Chaos and Don were SOs before.. I think. They stepped down IIRC. Do Howard and Foh even still play the servers?

There was never a restriction to select staff only from SOs. It has just unfortunately been that way the last few promotions.  

Staff gets plenty done.... when there is something making them get it done.

And the SOs aren't perfect.... but I haven't heard any complaints about the current ones. Then again, I usually don't here about a complaint until its a big issue.

Chaos and Don were SOs before.. I think. They stepped down IIRC. Do Howard and Foh even still play the servers?

There was never a restriction to select staff only from SOs. It has just unfortunately been that way the last few promotions.  

The think is basically Staff is selected from them now its a trend.

Howard plays yes idk bout foh. 

Thats because the recruitment period just ended and they were just promoted.

Yes you do totally get stuff done, like taking forever to get a war3 server. ;D

I never mentioned you, what makes you think I was talking about you? And yes I have played with you, and I usually just log off soon after.

I'll be appointing another surf SO in a week or so.

I have to honestly say I think Staff is doing fairly well right now. They are holding many contests, and trying to raise population of many servers that deserve it. I know it took a while for the WC server, but it can be hard to find someone to take the time to code all that shit. >.< And that takes a lot for me to actually say that, haha.

And really, I mean I know I enjoyed my SO and had stepped down due to vacation/computer breaking, so I don't want to take that position for granted, but I don't really see too much of a problem giving SO to new OR old members who Staff thinks would sufficiently do the job, because if they fuck up, it can be taken away as easily as it was given. 

But, we should still try for a GG server. ;D

I'll set up GG as soon as I get nudes.

But really, I think the only way GG will happen is if it's merged with MG in some way. I have to talk to Shadow about all this still.

I'll set up GG as soon as I get nudes.

But really, I think the only way GG will happen is if it's merged with MG in some way. I have to talk to Shadow about all this still.

ill send u some nudes bby

So, if you cant merge gg with mg, could there be a way to have it set up and swap out gg and mg when one starts to decline in activity?, or perhaps just "turn it on" for events or something like that?