Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

Jailbreak MOTD rework

Fair enough -- I understand and accept most punishments given to me. Hell, even if I know I've done something wrong I slay and don't think I've ever complained about being ct'd. I'd argue, most of the time, it is not at the harm of others gameplay and when it is I always fully accept the punishment. However, I didn't understand why I deserved a ban my last time in the server. I felt it was someone taking the game way too seriously to the point where they weren't enjoying themselves. Hence the MOTD rule that should be put in there in order to give out the positive vibes that we're all here in good fun.

Spell's name should be changed Vendetta, not Venvictus.

Edited by Travesty

Fair enough -- I understand and accept most punishments given to me.

I just didn't see what I was doing in my last instance with Spell and Eddy in the server for me to deserve a ban lmao. Spell's name should be changed Vendetta, not Venvictus.

standing in front of the cells button, and then opening with 1 second left before a slay day.

saying your orders slow as hell, then when people start to leave the server, you say I love making people leave.

freekilling a T on purpose.

spamming chat with "these rules are very ct sided" 

I believe that's everything you did tonight. I won't hold you accountable for your other gS members trolling, but you were "having fun" at pretty much the whole servers expense.

standing in front of the cells button, and then opening with 1 second left before a slay day.

saying your orders slow as hell, then when people start to leave the server, you say I love making people leave.

freekilling a T on purpose.

spamming chat with "these rules are very ct sided" 

I believe that's everything you did tonight. I won't hold you accountable for your other gS members trolling, but you were "having fun" at pretty much the whole servers expense.

It was 10-0 terrorists on Papas and was spammed on the map change screen. You kicked me for it, I lol'd. On top of it, it wasn't even me spamming the majority of it.

Needed to make things clear for my rebelling terrorists with my slow, steady orders and definitely won the first round of the next map. I'll note: no one rebelled and doing so is not against the rules. The latter was a complete joke and I'm sad the both of you didn't get it. You should also note: it was getting late and my slow orders were not the purpose for people leaving. I think maybe 3 or 4 people left in that time I was warden...

Spell accepted the freekill and I was accepting any punishment for my 1 freekill on him.

Edited by Travesty

It was 10-0 terrorists on Papas and was spammed on the map change screen. You kicked me for it, I lol'd. On top of it, it wasn't even me spamming the majority of it.

Needed to make things clear for my rebelling terrorists with my slow, steady orders and definitely won the first round of the next map. I'll note: no one rebelled and doing so is not against the rules. The latter was a complete joke and I'm sad the both of you didn't get it. You should also note: it was getting late and my slow orders were not the purpose for people leaving. I think maybe 3 or 4 people left in that time I was warden...

Spell accepted the freekill and I was accepting any punishment for my 1 freekill on him.

yet again, i'll say what everyone else has said, you and your buddies might'v been having fun, but literally no one else was.

also

e. If you are a warden, please try to keep the game diverse and fun for the Ts. (1)

having T's play jumping temptation, and then having them wait for 30 seconds before the game starts, then actually play the game for a minute.

I don't see why you are surprised you were banned tonight, was it not your main goal to come into the server and purposely troll everyone?

and

a. Continuous disregard for the rules will result in more severe punishments.

but if you wish to continue this,make a thread in the complaint department appealing your ban.

Edited by Eddy

My ban was over a while ago. There is no reason to appeal unless of course it was extended (which wouldn't surprise me coming from you two). It was mere principle of the matter, stating what needed to be stated.

I wouldn't say trolling was my goal. I was complying with your server rules as per your clans motd and overall clan composure. Calling someone a "fajj" (aka faggot) is standard in your server and being banned for typing that is literally funny to me, especially when it's one of you two who did it. I can be your scapegoat if you want but you better hold everyone accountable.

But, I guess we share different opinions - I won't discuss it further. As there really is no point because we're clearly straying from the OP.

Edited by Travesty

Honestly, Travesty is one of the better wardens in the server -- even if he does troll sometimes. He has more diverse games, usually doesn't do the same games every time, and seems enthusiastic about being warden. Out of my 3+ years playing on the Jailbreak server, he's more of the memorable wardens around as he doesn't do the same thing every round and doesn't sound like a moron. And I beg to differ if he actually does make people leave because I usually see it the opposite. The servers seem more full when he's playing or maybe I'm just checking when it's peak time.

And saying that gS members troll is a bit of an overstatement as they do try and complete rounds successfully. I feel generalizing all of them into one gS trolls category is just ignorant. There is not one gS member who I see constantly trying to purposely fuck up a round because they want to. I usually see them trying to do different orders than the generic "when I type go shift walk to blah blah blah" orders. Kind of like how Puff or thorgot tell terrorists to hop over to X location. It's a different order but almost identical at the same time. I believe keeps the server fresh and makes it more fun for people. And as for bad mouthing admins and members, they usually say it in a joking matter, no? I don't see anyone getting their feelings hurt because a gS member said "fuk u feget" or "fajjit" causing them to leave the server to cry somewhere.

Yes, this sounds like ass kissing but I've been playing since Petite Ceasar, Boxman, Vendetta, etc were all playing and those were people that trolled pretty hard compared to Travesty. Constantly opening cells before orders were given, telling them to freeze right beside a vent that leads to armory, all those are tame to "standing in front of the cells button, and then opening with 1 second left before a slay day". Sure, it's a tad annoying if he does it every round but the majority of the time, I don't see it. Hell, I even think they're even more tame than Beerman sometimes when giving orders.

But with all that said, I agree with Name. Try to keep it fun for the T's and not to get them angry or whatever. From what I heard you free kill and that's a no >__>

Anyway, back on topic

Edited by Dickbutt

You really stop derailing the thread... It's not about travesty's ban... :|

Yeah, sorry about that. I typed it out before Travesty's last message but got distracted playing comp with a few friends and since I typed a lot already, I didn't want it to go to waste lol

But anyway, back on topic. When is the MOTD going to be fixed anyway? I see lots of new CT's and telling them to read the MOTD because they don't know the rules is kind of dumb since there is no MOTD (unless you reconnect to the server) >__>

Also, is there any way to make the formatting better? I tend to try and find a rule but can't find it because it's not in the section I thought it would be.

/>

No MOTD -> No Rules

Ummm.. No.. That's just the kind of thinking that got you banned. If you'd like to see the latest rules go to motd.joinsg.net