Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Warcraft has ruined JailBreak.

Since the Warcraft server was started, all kind of admins, SO, and Staff has left JailBreak for good. JailBreak is pretty much adminless, except when iHerdCows is on (which is most of the time). There are SO's for like 3 hours and then they are gone. I join Warcraft and the whole server is completely full and filled with admins. I know it's can be a really fun server, but please come back to JailBreak or atleast divide the time somehow. JailBreak can be fun, but with no supervision of it, it's pretty much nothing.

Aren't you an admin?

Just give it 1-2 weeks for everyone to start getting pissed off at wc3 and they'll start coming back.

I've spent close to 4 hours everday in jailbreak since the release of war3, I guess I will try to spend more time in Jailbreak.

Well I did spend most of my spare time that was usually spent in Jailbreak last week on updating canyondam. I didn't think the admin situation was this bad though.

I figured shit like this would happen. I know my ass is getting tired of grindin for levels. Just wait out the phase and eventually we will all come back

Since the Warcraft server was started, all kind of admins, SO, and Staff has left JailBreak for good. JailBreak is pretty much adminless, except when iHerdCows is on (which is most of the time). There are SO's for like 3 hours and then they are gone. I join Warcraft and the whole server is completely full and filled with admins. I know it's can be a really fun server, but please come back to JailBreak or atleast divide the time somehow. JailBreak can be fun, but with no supervision of it, it's pretty much nothing.

I'v beed playing 2-3 hours of JB a day, then Eddy will come in and I will leave, I trust Eddy to admin the server.  SO isn't a job, its just a position that we have to monitor the servers when we play. Yes it is because we play more than others.  Of the few active SOs we cannot be on 24/7, we have lives.

To JFK: it's not this bad, Piero is just making another of his billion JB complaint threads. When I get on in the afternoon there's usually 1-2 staff members 1-2 SOs and a few paidmins.

Edited by Avery

You don't need SOs on constantly to ensure that the server is supervised. Take action yourself and use your admin if there are any problems. Plus practically every time I check who is on the server I see at least 1 SO or staff playing. JB isn't "ruined" and this whole WC3 thing will die down probably by next week. Just give it some time

I personally don't wish WC3 will "die down." I would like both servers to thrive, so what if there's a bunch of people hyped on WC3?
It's not like they'll completely stay away from any of our other servers. Besides this opens an opportunity for new members of the community.
With more people around the community there's always the higher chance of sG receiving more donations and such.

If there really is such a big problem with Jailbreak being "adminless" which is hard to believe since I recall you have admin+.
You can always add SO's or other staff members and ask them to hop in if there really is a lot of freekilling going on.
I normally play TTT and I always check Jailbreak before I start to make sure there's at least one SO or other staff member playing.

So no I don't think Warcraft ruined Jailbreak. Cheers to the new server and Jailbreak.

This is music to my eyes. JB sucks, long live wcs!(Or warcraft, however you wanna call it)

Magical eyes you got dere Nitestalker.. lol.

But in all seriousness, OP, you joined the forums like 2 months ago and obviously weren't here when WCS1 was THE server to play in sG. All other servers paled in comparison. Our WCS server was so popular we had to make a 2nd one. A lot of the old school kids playing JB or TTT or Surf right now have just been waiting for the glorious return of sG's most popular server. It was bound to happen.

Edited by Jiyeon

there is always a similar problem as this wnever there is a new server. as there is something new to play on there is more interest and also as it is open there is a need for heavy regulation especially when things break on new servers. from what i can see you have just been on at time that other admins have not and people are still trying to do both effectively.

This is music to my eyes. JB sucks, long live wcs!(Or warcraft, however you wanna call it)

Look! Look with your special eyes!

Warcraft hasn't ruined anything as many people already said. The staff team here have done something beneficial to the community because now there's more variety which will bring more people. Since the release I've seen a lot more people in game our servers, which was one of our problems before - activity. It's just nice to see us growing again and the fact there's actually servers to play now.

p.s 

ttt and wcs here I come

Edited by Epicsauce