Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Advisors

We have a new usergroup, they're called Advisors! This is what we have come up with for benefiting senior members. Basically what Advisors are people who have shown their worth and dedication to UV and are being rewarded for it. Don't complain if you didn't make it on our "first round pick", it will only hurt your chances for later! Their main responsibility right now is to vote on applications. The only thing different is that their vote counts as a JCS vote, and now users need 6 votes to get in. If Advisors drop out, that number may drop. They also have greater trust put into them and greater community influence. I am asking once again not to complain just because you weren't picked, it will only hurt your chances in the future.

The current advisors are-

EagleWonJ

Waylon

Rizan

Anarchy.

I am sure the will all do great with their current responsibilities, and let's all give them a congratulation!

Congrats guys!

To future candidates keep your head cool, and learn to have fun at the same time. We asked for privileges for seniority and this is the result. Advisor's and I think its a great start. Know you will have your turn. Thanks

We have a new usergroup, they're called Advisors! This is what we have come up with for benefiting senior members. Basically what Advisors are people who have shown their worth and dedication to UV and are being rewarded for it. Don't complain if you didn't make it on our "first round pick", it will only hurt your chances for later! Their main responsibility right now is to vote on applications. The only thing different is that their vote counts as a JCS vote, and now users need 6 votes to get in. If Advisors drop out, that number may drop. They also have greater trust put into them and greater community influence. I am asking once again not to complain just because you weren't picked, it will only hurt your chances in the future.

EagleWonJ

Waylon

Rizan

Anarchy.

I am sure the will all do great with their current responsibilities, and let's all give them a congratulation!

Grats to all

Guest Fohacidal

EagleWonJ

Waylon

Rizan

Anarchy.

That person needs an upgrade ;)

But grats

That person needs an upgrade ;)

But grats

Now lets not start that one again. Besides, this is a happy medium between the two.

So all that the senior members get is the power to vote on applications? Lol. What a chore.

Congrats to those who really wanted to do that. Sorry to the ones who didn't. :)