Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Who has the oldest steam account?

How do so many of you have VAC banned accounts.. lol.

old cs didnt have the drawothermodels cvar to look at wireframes in demos, so to watch demos and prove wallhacks you had to actually use a hack.  watching demo with some old shitty wallhack on, go eat some food, come back and forget wallhack is on, join vac-protected server, get banned instantly.

don't get me wrong, i was not innocent.  i was banned by my own idiocy though.

another account of mine was banned when i quit gaming for a few years and gave the account to my friend (i know how we all love this excuse) and i don't even know what happened, but when i got it back it was vac'd and he swore he knew nothing about it.

Guest Fohacidal

old cs didnt have the drawothermodels cvar to look at wireframes in demos, so to watch demos and prove wallhacks you had to actually use a hack.  watching demo with some old shitty wallhack on, go eat some food, come back and forget wallhack is on, join vac-protected server, get banned instantly.

don't get me wrong, i was not innocent.  i was banned by my own idiocy though.

another account of mine was banned when i quit gaming for a few years and gave the account to my friend (i know how we all love this excuse) and i don't even know what happened, but when i got it back it was vac'd and he swore he knew nothing about it.

Kinda like taking a screenshot of a chat log with your walls running in the background. Fucking scrub

Capture.PNG

The Steam client was first made available for download in 2002 during the beta period for Counter-Strike 1.6. At that time, its primary function was streamlining the patch process common in online computer games. Installation and use of Steam was mandatory for Counter-Strike 1.6 beta testers, but Steam remained an optional component. 80,000–300,000 gamers tested the system when it was in its beta period.[137][139] The system and web site choked under the strain of thousands of users simultaneously attempting to play the latest version of Counter-Strike.[140] In 2004, the World Opponent Network was shut down and replaced by Steam. The online features of games which required World Opponent Network ceased to work unless they were converted to Steam.

Edited by driz

i have a vacced account from late 03 or early 04 but i can't remember the name/e-mail i used on it, so you'll have to trust me on that one. my new account is from like 06 or some shit. 

4 digits are the lowest that non-valve employees can get, i'm pretty sure. 

i have a vacced account too; when steam first came out; VAC picked up WINE (lets you play windows shit in linux) as a hack and banned accounts :(I play CS in linux so it sucked 

I have a 5 digit and a 6 digit account, but the oldest account I've ever met was BAILOPAN (he's got like a 2 digit or something) on a TF2 server.

EDIT: His SteamID is STEAM_0:1:16

Edited by cam

I have a 5 digit and a 6 digit account, but the oldest account I've ever met was BAILOPAN (he's got like a 2 digit or something) on a TF2 server.

EDIT: His SteamID is STEAM_0:1:16

PIX or it didn't happen!

PIX or it didn't happen!

You can verify it yourself by going to a steamid to steam profile convert like this one and entering STEAM_0:1:16

Well, you can verify that such a person does exist, at least.

Years of Service

steamyears902_80.png
Years of Service
450 XP
Unlocked: Sep 12, 2012 @ 7:03pm

5 digit steamID. Original account never vac banned etc.

almost 10 years

Edited by Fetterolf

Guest Fohacidal

Iv entertained the notion of buying a 5 digit steam ID account just for the e-peen.

Mine is about 5 years old but for some fuckin reason I haven't gotten my years of service. Account was created around july or so, when the orange box was still a hundred bucks.

Mine is about 5 years old but for some fuckin reason I haven't gotten my years of service. Account was created around july or so, when the orange box was still a hundred bucks.

$100? Dude I got the original for only $20 at a GameStop. I got steam and entered the CD keys.