Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

fixed everything except rainbow boots and the stab damage

dont aboose ples

thanks for reports

fix the rest in like 9 hrs rip work

Wraeclast bugs:

• Immortal leather belt, like you said, doesn't regenerate armor.
  • Item that grants 50 extra starting armor at spawn is only giving 25 armor.
  • The one that leeches 10% percent of damage and then gives it to your armor is also weird/buggy
Edited by HornyCat

Fixed the bugs I think, will have to see if armor regen works... no idea why it didn't work in the first place, I'm wondering if my value was set too high idk

Theres an issue thats been going on in the server with all invis races being out of whack,(lots of steam messages i been getting) wasnt able to check it out myself but that would explain that.

And nominate apparently wasnt working.

Edited by ATG_AGENT

Should be fixed thanks to other engis, my bad though. Was preparing for something else on the server and it messed up invis rip

New invisibility is LIVE.

Invis looks slightly different. Some lower-invis values seem a little bit stronger but not much.

Invis will no longer be impossible to see if they are against certain textures (e.g. the back of de_dust2 bomsite B).

This means we can eventually add sprays.

Boreas, Lina, Dunpeal all tester. Got bored last night, races have been requested by peeps and they weren't too complicated.

New invisibility is LIVE.

Invis looks slightly different. Some lower-invis values seem a little bit stronger but not much.

Invis will no longer be impossible to see if they are against certain textures (e.g. the back of de_dust2 bomsite B).

This means we can eventually add sprays.

We had a dream... They said it can't be done.. But we made it bois!!! THE DREAM IS REAL... GGJGGJJ

orcish horde now always keeps their items on death instead of using the old method, this should fix the issue of sometimes not spawning with your guns when respawned and the glitch where people couldn't see their guns when the orc you killed respawned

• Completed transition to new invisibility. Keep an eye out for bugs in the following as they all had to be changed:
    • Custom models (Zombie, Trickster Assassin, Flim Flam, Voodoo, Gnomish Engineer)
    • Disguises
    • projections (Displacer Beast, Distortion, Magnus and Exalted)
    • fading (Master Sniper, Stalker, Tatsu, and Fyndhorn)
    • ESP (Stalker, Smoke, Drow Queen)
  • A side effect of this is that you'll now use the model appropriate to each map.
  • A new possibility is allowing you to choose your skin, like in this plugin.
  • Another new possibility, as Face mentioned, is adding sprays.

If you experience any crashes to desktop let us know immediately, as this means there's a new bug in the custom model code.

I'll be adding sprays later this weekend if all goes well with these changes!

On server restart:

• Completed transition to new invisibility. Keep an eye out for bugs in the following as they all had to be changed:
    • Custom models (Zombie, Trickster Assassin, Flim Flam, Voodoo, Gnomish Engineer)
    • Disguises
    • projections (Displacer Beast, Distortion, Magnus and Exalted)
    • fading (Master Sniper, Stalker, Tatsu, and Fyndhorn)
    • ESP (Stalker, Smoke, Drow Queen)

[*]A side effect of this is that you'll now use the model appropriate to each map.

[*]A new possibility is allowing you to choose your skin, like in this plugin.

[*]Another new possibility, as Face mentioned, is adding sprays.

If you experience any crashes to desktop let us know immediately, as this means there's a new bug in the custom model code.

I'll be adding sprays later this weekend if all goes well with these changes!

based engis <3

While sprays are not quite back, read this thread to learn how to set your spray up.

Hopefully they will be up this weekend (based thorgot) and you will surely know when they are live...

Sprays are live!

Please help by suggesting images to use as default sprays in this thread.

Custom sprays are not working. I've changed maps three times at around midnight and my spray still doesn't show up.

Custom sprays are not working. I've changed maps three times at around midnight and my spray still doesn't show up.

New uploads aren't working for some reason, this affects all servers. Gotta wait for ctark to get back in a few days to fix it. Fixed by ctark.

I've (hopefully) fixed a common server crash involving giving weapons a player couldn't use. Let me know if you ever experience being given weapons you can't use as these are a top priority if they happen in the future. This change will be in effect the next time the server restarts.

Race KD's between 5-3-15 and 6-14-15

http://pastebin.com/MmCBPFin

Based on this the following changes have been made:

• troll ult CD from 27 to 30
  • troll ult duration from 2.25 to 2.0

• distortion viewcone on ability changed from 80 degrees to 50 degrees
  • time to generate blink charges increased from 0.8 to 0.85 at max lvl

• kozu ult regen while standing still reduced by ~25%

• flimflam ability invis reduced from 1.5 to 1.0 sec
  • hex duration reduced from 3 to 2
  • hex slow reduced from 40% to 20%
  • hex cd increased from 15 to 20

• swag7 base speed (zag7) reduced from 28% to 20% bonus

• lilith ult bonus duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
  • ult speed reduced from 40% bonus to 30% bonus
  • bonus headshot dmg reduced from 25% to 20%
  • bonus smg dmg reduced from 5 to 4
  • health regeneration during ult reduced from 4/sec to 3/sec
  • damage absorbed by armor reduced from 40% to 25%

Didn't buff anything based off of these stats but if anyone has suggestions, I am open to them.

Fyndhorn, upon taking damage and gaining it's invisibility, will flash the screen. Yesterday it was yellow, today it is red. It actually impedes any attempt to aim, especially when other races are invisible. I don't think this is intended. 

Edit: I believe it used to flash blue, actually. A dark blue, and it was very subtle. But the recent colors are far more intense than the old effect's color was.

Edited by liNk^

• Fixed Xian and Persnickety weapon spawning.

XP ranks now indicate race level. The first 8 ranks show percentage of race maxed, culminating with the 8th when the race is maxed. After that, you get 1 rank every 5 levels starting at level 45 and ending at level 200.

Fixed invisibility fading carrying over to other races.