Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

No skulls for the succubus.

Fixed.

NOTE FOR THE FUTURE:

All update notes in the future will go HERE: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/56015-warcraft-3-updates/page-2

I will probably post updates in that thread slightly less frequently in favor of readability.

This thread is now EXCLUSIVELY FOR BUGS.

Balance discussions should happen in their own thread or another relevant thread.

Bug with pyromanic, when they place mine somewhere and switch to spec the mine can kill anyone including own teammates 

If you lose a gun when you have a wish and a red message is printed, please post it here.

e.g.: Anonymous :  [War3Source] Tried to restore weapon weapon_ak47, but you are unable to use! Returning prior weapon weapon_c4.

Trying to figure out some of the bugs with my fix but, they seem pretty rare

Multiple different cases of being on T-rekt and using the Rekt ability and having no extra damage proc. The bonus damage may also need to be looked at.

Some bugs I found so far, may be more (post Animations update):

1. Rokhan is floating when crouching (noclip animation) and the knife is visible, messing up the crouching hitbox. When the player uncrouches, they remain in the floating animation until they jump.

2. People in Valsharess' ultimate still have their weapons visible. Side note: ESP shows player models as floating.

3. Races that turn invisible (i.e. Transient Entity) have their guns still visible even when invis.

4. As Shadow Hunter, if you placed a ward then switched to spec, the ward damages teammates (dunno if this occurred before the patch as well). May include other ward races.

5. Zergling can burrow and move during freezetime (again dunno if able to do it before).

Will update as I find more.

RIP M4A1

Exalted sorc's fire boots will stay till next round. So basically you can run around at enemy spawn at round end.

fixt

5. Zergling can burrow and move during freezetime (again dunno if able to do it before).

fixt

Duelist's bonus knife damage isn't working.

Multiple different cases of being on T-rekt and using the Rekt ability and having no extra damage proc. The bonus damage may also need to be looked at.

maybe fixt these 2

Posted on your steam, but you forget - Exiles item armor regen dont work.

Edit for face : Wiz armor works, ranger armor works, though i  dont know if the same mechanic as wiz is supposed to be applied here. It will only regen armor if  health is maxed at 125.

Edited by ATG_AGENT

We confirmed a crash causer on the server, bonus knife dmg dealt to Duelist crashes the server.

Thanks you & MLGPromod (and anyone else involved in figuring it out). I really appreciate it.

I was 99% sure this crash was related to duelist (cause it only started happening AFTER agrippa started playing it cause I buffed it) but I hadn't taken the time to sit down and figure it out.

It prob would have taken a lot of my time before I even thought of TAKING bonus knife damage (I only knew it was related to knife damage - I assumed duelist dealing damage).

This should resolve like ~80% of our crashes we've had recently so everyone else should be thankful as well.

Should be fixed, tested it on dev.

There seems to be problem with wish and Human Marine. I was playing another race with wish then switched to Human Marine and I spawned with no weapons except my knife. This is an issue if your on T side because you cannot buy a Famas.

Edited by SmugJack

There seems to be problem with wish and Human Marine. I was playing another race with wish then switched to Human Marine and I spawned with no weapons except my knife. This is an issue if your on T side because you cannot buy a Famas.

This happens all the time with wish and gun specific races. You just need to avoid wish if you are planning on to switch to a gun specific race.

This happens all the time with wish and gun specific races. You just need to avoid wish if you are planning on to switch to a gun specific race.

Thought I had largely fixed that problem but I guess not. I'll try to look into it again maybe this weekend.

Can it be coded in the races that have gun restrictions to disable wish when changed to them?

Edit: so slow :<

Edited by xmen

Is it possible to fix the reload with the USP-s on Shadow Lurker pls.

U got 12/150 ammo but as soon as u reload u only have lets say 12/23 if u shoot once.

But with the P2000 u got 13/150 and when u reload on the P2000 u dont loose the 150ammo.

So im asking if its possible to fix it or nah?

Is it possible to fix the reload with the USP-s on Shadow Lurker pls.

U got 12/150 ammo but as soon as u reload u only have lets say 12/23 if u shoot once.

But with the P2000 u got 13/150 and when u reload on the P2000 u dont loose the 150ammo.

So im asking if its possible to fix it or nah?

Possible to fix but it affects ~2-3 races (and shadow lurker only when you use USPS, even) so it hasn't been high on my priority list. I might give it a whirl this week or next.