Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

• ELVISH ENCHANTER GOES 100% invis second round it spawns or after death idunno!!!

Race limits weren't set back after the event

All race team limits display as 99 in the raceinfo

• fixed

I figured nobody minded the higher race limits so I left them

That only happens if you're on spectator when you use raceinfo. Fixed on server restart, though.

Also fixed war3_who listing everybody after the first TESTER as a TESTER. On server restart.

Is magus considered as undead and how much stats does his aura give? He is currently being healed by holy paladin.

Respawn is pretty broken decides rounds on it's own not to mention when you got holy paladin + priest in your team. + it sometimes glitches and respawns both yourself and your team.

Respawning 5 teammates is kinda rediculous :P

g7rkfZp.jpg

s9R70BA.jpg

Also when you respawn yourself you spawn with nade equipped and get bumfucked :<

Edited by xmen

Is magus considered as undead and how much stats does his aura give? He is currently being healed by holy paladin.

Respawn is pretty broken decides rounds on it's own not to mention when you got holy paladin + priest in your team. + it sometimes glitches and respawns both yourself and your team.

Respawning 5 teammates is kinda rediculous :P

Also when you respawn yourself you spawn with nade equipped and get bumfucked :<

The chance for subsequent respawns was changed but the value I put was too high I guess.

It is not a bug that he respawns himself and teammates.

Currently it looks like this (After I just lowered the values)

First player respawn: 100%

Second player respawn: 50%

Third: 25%

Forth: 12.5%

Fifth: 6.25%

so on and so forth.

If magnus respawns himself, he takes the "100%" spot and the next player only has a 50% chance.

If magnus does not respawn himself, a teammate is respawned 100% of the time, then the next player takes the 50% chance.

I lowered the values down though so hopefully it will be less ridiculous. Should only respawn 3 players ~12.5% of the time (50% * 25%) so, approximately 2 rounds per map.

edit: also fixed anti-mage ult bug that knifemaster reported (CD not triggering against those without primaries).

edit2: soulstealer buffs continue increasing instead of you losing speed for going over 30 souls

edit3: Fixed Sin buffs carrying over if you changed race at end of round while standing still (op bug)

ABADDON ADJUSTMENTS:

• Mist coil enemy damage lowered from 30 to 25
  • Ult duration lowered from 3 to 2.5
  • Ult cooldown increased from 25 to 30
  • Cooldown on spawn increased from 15 to 20
  • The ultimate no longer blocks/heals for magic damage -- only physical damage.

Please believe me when I say I pay a lot of attention to the stats of my races.

ABADDON ADJUSTMENTS:

• Mist coil enemy damage lowered from 30 to 25
  • Ult duration lowered from 3 to 2.5
  • Ult cooldown increased from 25 to 30
  • Cooldown on spawn increased from 15 to 20
  • The ultimate no longer blocks/heals for magic damage -- only physical damage.

Awwwwwww.....

Magnus the summoner's ultimate in the first round doesn't work. War3 server is unplayable right now for me.

Dreadknight - acute sences roots people you are spectating.

Should be fixed after map change.

edit: Restricted chain on Alistair after playing the race quite a bit. I felt stupid if I didn't buy a chain because that is how good it was. Could easily take ~8 bullets from an M4A1S.

Nerfed soul generation on soul stealer (better than before but not as good as Name's buff) because the real problem was the souls not providing the bonuses they should.

Because of the lack of cap on the soul collection I simply capped the bonuses you can get from them: 60 HP, 45% speed, and 40% crit. These numbers should probably take at least half a map to achieve though.

Kozu: Fixed bash reduction skill, it probably has never worked.

Takeno:

Increased invis from 75 to 90%

Increased ult invis from 95 to 100%

Reduced ult cd on spawn from 25 to 15 seconds

Reduced disarm chance from 60% to 40%

Long jump is no longer restricted reverted was way too strong imo

edit: bonus hp and lowgrav broken on takeno until restart

Magneto - bulletgrab ability displays the dmg taken as 0 on the receiving end.

• Fixed respawning not working if someone disconnected while respawning and you took their client slot or the map changed while you were respawning. Fix will take effect on server restart.

Prevent Magneto's ability from going into cooldown if used before storing any damage.

Also the weaponskin plugin seems to not work.. also had some weird respawning issues where ppl were respawning on races that shouldn't. Not sure if it had to do with what thorgot just said :3

Quillfiend - Scale armor doesn't give hp gives the hp on health change...  Sometimes give you HP mid round Gives 40 hp when you get near enemy quillfiend

Quillfiend - Hidden passive standing next to other enemy quillfiend damages you constantly till the other one dies? Maybe a bug with the hp

Edited by xmen

The HP should fix on server restart and the constant damage is probably the poison triggering the needle spray which applies poison.

Yeah it didn't make any sound/dmg ticks.. Horny tp'd me to him and I just started losing hp for like 1hp/s endlessly

Hm I don't know how that could happen but I'll take a look tonight.

maybe it was just the sound bugging? is it possible to go into an endless loop of spike explosions though? get hit trigger spikes --> poison hits to person2  --> take dmg ->trigger spikes to person 1

It honestly depends. I don't think so but I'm not sure exactly how I coded it. Even then it is very unlikely it would last very long because the poison doesn't stack so it has to trigger the needle spray right after the other persons poison ends... Pretty unlikely tbh. I don't think anything else takes HP or checks radius except the poison and needle spray so its prob 1 of those 2

Jaraxxus is tester race.

Magnus is fully live (no longer tester).

Quillfiend will go fully live in 24-48 hours if I hear no bugs about it.

NEW COMMAND LIVE Kappa

war3imba <put angry stuff here> - functions identical to war3bug

examples of usage:

war3imba abaddon ult still op

war3imba why does human marine have infinite ammo

war3imba how come i die to a bizon race at point blank, prob op

war3imba after horny played 4000 rounds on magnus he respawned 6 players one time and im upset about it

Now you can complain to a text file (and it will get read) and not to people who join the server to play the game.

war3imba is off to a great start

• buff human pls
  • fite me face
  • nature wisp needs expertise
  • buff devil
  • face caring more about GTA 5 that WAR3
  • jaraxxus revives 40 of the time 100 of the time