Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Admins have been on and just keep "warning" him and slaying him to get rid of the items. Then he just whines then leaves comes back later and restarts the shit. Either way there are a few other people who do it as well.

I think the problem is we admins aren't really conferring with eachother on rulebreakers so if for example I come on and see him break a rule then warn him for it, then wintergay gets on later and sees a rule being broken, all he can do is warn because as far as he knows, the dude hasn't been warned yet

How about something like the warning system that's in place on the ttt server?

It'd be great If we could get a menu for all of our csgo server that let's admins know what someone has been warned for,how many times a person has been warned and when they were warned.

How about something like the warning system that's in place on the ttt server?

It'd be great If we could get a menu for all of our csgo server that let's admins know what someone has been warned for,how many times a person has been warned and when they were warned.
I'll look into this

Why not just add a +warn system that accumulates and when it reaches a certain number of warns it issues a temp ban and displays all the warn reasons and times/dates in a log so if further action needs to be taken we have the appropriate information to do so.

Shopkeep's ultimate.

It used to increase the amount xp you got per $$ as your level increased.

It doesn't appear to be doing that.    Tested it with 2 shopkeepers at different levels about 30 levels are part.  Spent 16k on each and we both got 275xp.

Peace

dMech

Shopkeep's ultimate.

It used to increase the amount xp you got per $$ as your level increased.

It doesn't appear to be doing that.    Tested it with 2 shopkeepers at different levels about 30 levels are part.  Spent 16k on each and we both got 275xp.

Peace

dMech

Used to meaning on WCS.

I determined that the amount of xp gained went up very slowly (so slowly I didn't think anybody would notice a difference over time), so I didn't bother coding it for war3. This would be a good way to make it slightly easier to level shopkeeper though, which might happen.

Used to meaning on WCS.

I determined that the amount of xp gained went up very slowly (so slowly I didn't think anybody would notice a difference over time), so I didn't bother coding it for war3. This would be a good way to make it slightly easier to level shopkeeper though, which might happen.

It used to make a HUGE difference.  I know my shop keep was rather high on the old sever, over 240.  But I would get more than 1500 xp for 16k...    It leveled much faster at the higher levels.

Oh, I totally messed up when I calculated how much extra xp you'd get at level 80. You're right, you would gain 4 extra xp for giving away $16k for every level, which is significant. For example, at level 80 you'd get 595 xp instead of 275.

I'll make it happen.

Oh, I totally messed up when I calculated how much extra xp you'd get at level 80. You're right, you would gain 4 extra xp for giving away $16k for every level, which is significant. For example, at level 80 you'd get 595 xp instead of 275.

I'll make it happen.

-_-. That's cool. Listen to Dmech when he says Shopkeeper's xp ultimate gain is too low but not me when I told you the same thing LAST FUCKING WEEK.

But yeah, it was giving 275xp for both of us. When I was level 107 and Dmech was level 83 I think.

Very much appreciated based thorgod

Edited by HornyCat

Fixed:

• Stop Tiny and Elemental ultimates going through ult immunity.
  • Increase shopkeeper xp gain based on current level.
  • Prevent clip extender from lowering pistol ammo (like on glockness if you buy it with more than 50 ammo).

Which is....

If you don't know...than damn man, you haven't been paying attention HOMIEDAWGPIMPSLICE

Edited by HornyCat

I added some icons for two types of kills. Fire damage kills now show up with the flame symbol (like molotov/inc grenade kills). Crit grenade kills now show up with the grenade icon.

No, custom icons aren't possible. I don't even think I can use the skull and crossbones icon because it's hooked to suicides.