Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

you don't lose hp when shooting after buying holy shield on mythodical, but everything else works fine

you don't lose hp when shooting after buying holy shield on mythodical, but everything else works fine

haha, awesome. might be intentional :P

Ha, it should really make none of the race's skills do anything, if you think about it, but that seems fine.

Ha, it should really make none of the race's skills do anything, if you think about it, but that seems fine.

Not like the skills give u anything important anyways...

More xp? lose 5 hp gain 10? like couple second speed boost?  meh

Finally fixed Wisp's regen. It should wait the correct amount of time to start (5 seconds when maxed), and will also now be stopped by enemy skills in addition to enemy bullets.

Note: it may seem slow now. It can be sped up. The important thing is that the bug is fixed and now it won't speed up every round you play as wisp.

oh lol is that what was happening, the regen speed was stacking as rounds went on? explains why it was so easy to go 24-2. I played a bunch of wisp today and it felt fine, regen definitely stops if you get shot, and no insta-regen after one second. it's just less Infected and more golden-tail now.

Fixed a bug causing extra HP loss at first when you used recon scout's ability with a ring of regen.

Fixed a bug preventing Wizard of the Everlasting from having his high gravity.

Fixed a bug that allowed Chronos to longjump while carrying a hostage.

Fixed a bug causing Phyrexian Mercenary, Master Sniper, and Holy Juggernaut to get ghost weapons and be unable to shoot.

In the span of about an hour I got ejected from the server without an error box, randomly, with only a message in console to the effect of:

Host_Error: CL_CopyExistingEntity: missing client entity 170

the entities were different both times but someone might want to look into that. I'm guessing it's related to silenced weapons and sourcemod since that was changed recently but I have no clue beyond that.

In the span of about an hour I got ejected from the server without an error box, randomly, with only a message in console to the effect of:

Host_Error: CL_CopyExistingEntity: missing client entity 170

the entities were different both times but someone might want to look into that. I'm guessing it's related to silenced weapons and sourcemod since that was changed recently but I have no clue beyond that.

this happened to me a while back also. i believe its related to the map, was on cs_museum

You got booted multiple times?

As in, I'd just get ejected out to the main menu of CSGO without any warning or error message aside from the one line in console. Map was italy.

i just know it happened way before and therefore has nothing to do with the recent updates. it may be dependent on what classes are being played / objects being used

Fixed three small bugs:

• orc always respawns with 0 armor
  • Fixed wizard spawn message for regen (always said 0.0 even though you were getting 5.0)
  • Fixed respawn spawning you where the last person died, not where you died

Also added two expertises promised to people for the server event.

I don't know if its intended or broke, but holy shield will block molecule anti-knife damage. It however, does not block bash from what I last saw. I'm just wondering if there is something more to certain abilities?

I don't know if its intended or broke, but holy shield will block molecule anti-knife damage. It however, does not block bash from what I last saw. I'm just wondering if there is something more to certain abilities?

The problem with holy shield is that most of the starting races's skills were missing the code to detect it, and thus many of the new ones are too. It would be a few hours of work to go through and make sure every skill is affected by it. But it's also not clear that's a good idea, because $5000 to be immune to every skill is pretty crazy. It might be better to repurpose it to be immunity to all non-damage skills, and then make a 50% magic damage immunity item for the other skills.

The problem with Holy Shield is that immunity to +abilities is trash. It would be good for... what? Tiny? Corrupted Disciple? Game-breaking races, surely... honestly I think it's fine as an item, since you can't have both it and ult immunity at the same time, and the decision to pick one over the other (say, as Wisp, vs. both Roots AND a molecule) is fine. It's fine as-is. Besides, Molecule's anti-knife damage should be stopped by ult immune, as it IS an ult. And nothing stops Dreadknight's roots.

As for broken stuff, Soul Reaper's Withering Presence still doesn't do anything. Invoker's 1/1/1 skill results in a perma-bash if you kill them while they're bashed (dunno if thorgot fixed this yet). Invoker also needs an initial cooldown, I'd say 12 seconds from round start.

Molecules anti-knife defense isn't an ultimate. It is labeled as "Defense", it is a passive ability. It's a matter of "what abilities should holy shield prevent?". Should it include some passives or just +abilities? I like Thorgots idea best, or we could just leave it to +abilities and lower the cost by a bit.

Molecules anti-knife defense isn't an ultimate. It is labeled as "Defense", it is a passive ability. It's a matter of "what abilities should holy shield prevent?". Should it include some passives or just +abilities? I like Thorgots idea best, or we could just leave it to +abilities and lower the cost by a bit.

Aaaaand human became op again :D

If you want to change it to +abilities it should cost $500, because it's more or less useless. How many +abilities are you actually afraid of? Tiny is the only one of consequence that an ability immunity would make or break.

Personally i think it's fine as-is, although there are a few races that probably shouldn't have access to holy shield (infected being one, IMO). If you really want to split it up it should be immunity to attack-based skills (bash, fire, shake, etc) and immunity to magic damage (100%).

If you want to change it to +abilities it should cost $500, because it's more or less useless. How many +abilities are you actually afraid of? Tiny is the only one of consequence that an ability immunity would make or break.

Personally i think it's fine as-is, although there are a few races that probably shouldn't have access to holy shield (infected being one, IMO). If you really want to split it up it should be immunity to attack-based skills (bash, fire, shake, etc) and immunity to magic damage (100%).

I'd be okay with the bash, fire, shake, etc... but 100% magic immunity is too strong. Too many races have additional damage that I believe would count as magic damage.

That wasn't my idea, my idea was to make it apply to non-damage skills, and then add another separate item to prevent some amount (probably 25 or 50%) of damage skills.