Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Soul Reaper's second skill (Withering Presence) doesn't work. It doesn't do anything.

Luna's ult displays a giant three-planed error sign (like the one on de_dolls). Also it sucks, kind of. make it like tyrande whisperwind's ult!

Soul Reaper's second skill (Withering Presence) doesn't work. It doesn't do anything.

Luna's ult displays a giant three-planed error sign (like the one on de_dolls). Also it sucks, kind of. make it like tyrande whisperwind's ult!

withering presence worked fine for me the other day. and luna's ult is v. powerful when used right... so :P

withering presence worked fine for me the other day. and luna's ult is v. powerful when used right... so :P

It's possible that ult immunity stops the aura but that doesn't really make sense, and I've never seen it work since I maxed Soul Reaper like two months ago. I tested it with Jayy although he had Holy Paladin ult immunity. I'll test it again later but I'm 85% sure this skill doesn't do anything. All damage events on the server cause an animation/hitstun/blood spurt (see: the 10 damage over time, lightning, luna's extra damage skills and ult, etc).

Also it's still my opinion that Luna sucks with anything other than shotguns. It doesn't do enough damage to compensate for the fragility and immobility of the race, unless you're shopwhoring.

There is a glitch with Phyrexian mercenary, and this may just be the overall pistol glitch, but you cant fire until you have picked up the the fiveseven that is given to you.

There is a glitch with Phyrexian mercenary, and this may just be the overall pistol glitch, but you cant fire  until you have picked up the the fiveseven that is given to you.

ya, that gets annoying..

and ika, i swear luna was the easiest race to level from 0 to 16... and withering presence ive seen work for others. maybe the server needs a restart? zombie / wisp colors are not showing up.

ya, that gets annoying..

and ika, i swear luna was the easiest race to level from 0 to 16... and withering presence ive seen work for others. maybe the server needs a restart? zombie / wisp colors are not showing up.

Coloring just seems to get broken when people buy cloaks of shadows and/or have invis and then come out of invis (from skill itself, dust using enemy, or recon scout enemy)...

There is a glitch with Phyrexian mercenary, and this may just be the overall pistol glitch, but you cant fire until you have picked up the the fiveseven that is given to you.

That's a glitch with all gun spawning races that aren't restricted to a certain gun (i.e. Scattergunner) - Keeper, Jarmen Kell, Merc, SWAT Officer, Judge, Master Sniper I think, and maybe more if I can't think of any.

Skin coloring is indeed broken, I think it started when coolness was editing stuff maybe three or four days ago. It used to glitch when another skill made you change colors, like Shadow Hunter turning things green.

Just confirmed again that Soul Reaper's Withering Presence doesn't work, period.

I just learned that extra damage is built into the gun damage itself, unlike with Source where extra damage was "magic damage". As a side note, Merc's extra damage works even if it doesn't have the TMP skill leveled (but still holding an mp9).

I've noticed this a couple times, but when some races (ghost last I noticed) when they are standing in the light and they have a certain (dark background in this

instance) parts of them are 100% invisible. Here is a quick example I was able to get since it's hard to describe.

Edit: Maybe it's something to do with certain added textures taking priority and going on top? I'm just taking a guess because I don't know the mechanics.nhdp0fQ.jpg

Edited by B-rock

I've noticed this a couple times, but when some races (ghost last I noticed) when they are standing in the light and they have a certain (dark background in this

instance) parts of them are 100% invisible. Here is a quick example I was able to get since it's hard to describe.

Edit: Maybe it's something to do with certain added textures taking priority and going on top? I'm just taking a guess because I don't know the mechanics.

The same thing happens on dust if they stand in front of the white paint spots on the walls all you see is a gun

Edit: Maybe it's something to do with certain added textures taking priority and going on top? I'm just taking a guess because I don't know the mechanics.nhdp0fQ.jpg

I don't think there's anything we can do about that.

Succubus Hunter doesn't get skulls atm (both Blindboi and Tristan have reported the issue).

Also Lurker is invulnerable lol

Restart apparently fixed it.

two restarts in less than 24hrs to fix it, though, as its happened twice on separate occasions now... and colors on races :( yall need to do a gamedata update i think or check your SM base plugins for updates possibly. probably gamedata though. if its not that its a result of your own edits in the war3 plugins... but that would be easily detectable in logs... but yea.. colors on races, pls pls pls

Restart apparently fixed it.

Nope still invulnerable..

Also holy paladin heal seems to be broken.

Edited by xmen

A lot of bugs right now, Sensei no longer gets the speed boost from big kill, the fall damage after using grapple seldom works, evasion is possibly not working, I haven't seen my posion proc yet. So a good majority of the race I should say.

still better than no necklace

Race colors should be fixed. This will probably require a restart/crash, so it might have to wait until we restart the server to start the event at midnight.

To fix this I had to recompile a lot of plugins, so if you see anything behaving differently from before please do let us know.

Race colors should be fixed. This will probably require a restart/crash, so it might have to wait until we restart the server to start the event at midnight.

To fix this I had to recompile a lot of plugins, so if you see anything behaving differently from before please do let us know.

woot! thanks for your dedication

I probably should have posted about this a long time ago, but SOMETHING is causing random races to look like the enemy team at random times. It may have something to do with respawning as Warden, or switching teams via autobalancer or something to do with moling. It's pretty annoying since Disguiser doesn't exist anymore. I wish I could do more testing but I honestly have not been able to find out the cause for this bug in weeks.

I probably should have posted about this a long time ago, but SOMETHING is causing random races to look like the enemy team at random times. It may have something to do with respawning as Warden, or switching teams via autobalancer or something to do with moling. It's pretty annoying since Disguiser doesn't exist anymore. I wish I could do more testing but I honestly have not been able to find out the cause for this bug in weeks.

I wasn't really sure what it was myself, but perhaps when people get disguised as the enemy team they don't get undisguised / it doesn't break?

Edited by Mr_Oob

On the warden race with ult leveled (respawn) if you switch teams at round start you respawn in the enemy spawn

Thanks, I'll look into these.