Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Playing Takeno and did 66 with 2 right clicks on a keeper

Damage Given to "[Tis] MoldyCheese" - 66 in 2 hits

Either he had damage reduction or your right clicks didn't reg.

Dwarven Scattergunner's knockback always pushes YOU backwards, instead of pushing you away from Scattergunner. Kind of dumb if you're trying to run away from the guy and you're pushed towards him.

(Also scattergunner is still OP as fuck, that fucking extra damage).

Dwarven Scattergunner's knockback always pushes YOU backwards, instead of pushing you away from Scattergunner. Kind of dumb if you're trying to run away from the guy and you're pushed towards him.

So you're saying that the race that isn't supposed to have damage reduction has it and the 2/2 of my right clicks didn't register when they both totaled 33 damage each? I'm not buying it.

Edit: I also don't think that Dread Knight's damage reduction to knives works. I had a wisp deal 131 damage in 3 hits to me all from the front right click's. It's supposed to reduce knife damage by 60 when it's maxed. Is it possible it was a typo and was supposed to be 60% or something?

Edited by B-rock

Still need to fix the weapon glitch when you cant shoot your gun at enemies.

For the time being, you can drop your gun then pick it back up in order to fix this. The Phyrexian Mercenary is the biggest offender. 

For the time being, you can drop your gun then pick it back up in order to fix this. The Phyrexian Mercenary is the biggest offender. 

As a Judge I had an m4 then spawned with a UMP and broke myself multiple times last night. There's no way around it to my knowledge. Same thing happened to Skitt, except he was on Keeper.

At some point if you use speed boost on your zombie then switch to a different race, then the speed boost will remain and even through death.

shopmenu item bug... the buy 5 optional command such as buy book5 will only purchase one book and stop which effectively makes it the same as buying a single book. When you do not have enough funds to purchase one you will spam chat like it would do if it purchases 5 books.

I tested buy book5 and my bind say shop book5. They both do the same thing.

At some point if you use speed boost on your zombie then switch to a different race, then the speed boost will remain and even through death.

Should be fixed now.

Unable to buy kit on lurker just now

New map and no prior races were used.

My guess is something to do with item restricted races

Edited by B-rock

Unable to buy kit on lurker just now

New map and no prior races were used.

My guess is something to do with item restricted races

I can't reproduce this. If it happens, can you post what the message you get in chat is?

Invis/jump messages are screwy on Archimonde. Level 1 blend says something like 95% invisibility, and it's constantly telling me that I'm 80% invis though the skill states 5-30% passive invisibility

Invis/jump messages are screwy on Archimonde. Level 1 blend says something like 95% invisibility, and it's constantly telling me that I'm 80% invis though the skill states 5-30% passive invisibility

Fixed invis and gravity messages and made the cloak skill info clearer.

If you changerace while alive as default and you use your ultimate while you're stile alive, you change to whatever race you selected mid-round.

was playing jarmen kell level 0, shot someone bashing them & lit them on fire

With a glock, I assume? Should be fixed now, looks like it was proccing 100% of the time with glock and the correct % of the time with ak47.

Infected's DoT lasts through death into a respawn, at least with default ultimate.

Burns, Bashes, almost all DoTs and probably Slows and whatever else will transfer over to your respawn. I've hate it when you get burned and respawn, 100 hp down to 85 for example for just respawning.

Burns, Bashes, almost all DoTs and probably Slows and whatever else will transfer over to your respawn. I've hate it when you get burned and respawn, 100 hp down to 85 for example for just respawning.

Haven't had any burns or bashes last till death, and I usually wait a bit now to respawn and that clears it up haha.

Someone complained about Jarmen Kel's ultimate zoom glitched and stayed on when he changed to a different race. Going back to Jarman and using the ultimate to unzoom will fix it obviously.

I want crypt lord's ultimate cd to be 35 seconds instead of 40, just my personal opinion :P

Crypt Lord's ultimate sometimes does oddball damage from what I was told, says 25 damage but i guess they get hit sometimes by 15 damage or something greater like 31 damage.

I also request a revamp on lurkers magical resistance, its equal to ultimate immunity but yet Crypt Lord's ultimate can still be used on that race. I oddly enough used it as a radar detector due to the noise of getting hit by the ultimate. Either, allow 1 damage to go through on the lurker or just give it bloody ultimate immunity.

Crypt Lord's ultimate sometimes does oddball damage from what I was told, says 25 damage but i guess they get hit sometimes by 15 damage or something greater like 31 damage.

I also request a revamp on lurkers magical resistance, its equal to ultimate immunity but yet Crypt Lord's ultimate can still be used on that race. I oddly enough used it as a radar detector due to the noise of getting hit by the ultimate. Either, allow 1 damage to go through on the lurker or just give it bloody ultimate immunity.

I think it's fine as-is, it lets people with chain lightning and roots to find lurkers. crypt lord hitting lurker for 0 damage is just the counter to crypt lord, duh. crypt lord does NOT need a buff in any way shape or form.

Night Elf Trueshot Aura, Master Sniper's Precision, and SWAT Officer's extra damage don't work at all. Crypt Lord's extra damage DOES work, however, so maybe copy that code over and modify it or something.

I think it's fine as-is, it lets people with chain lightning and roots to find lurkers. crypt lord hitting lurker for 0 damage is just the counter to crypt lord, duh. crypt lord does NOT need a buff in any way shape or form.

Night Elf Trueshot Aura, Master Sniper's Precision, and SWAT Officer's extra damage don't work at all. Crypt Lord's extra damage DOES work, however, so maybe copy that code over and modify it or something.

In WCS, the counter to lurkers was going orcish horde, zeus or crypt lord by ultimate nuking them. Easy lame but I'm all for protection but it should not be 100% magical damage immunity. The feeling of a wasted ultimate is really fucking annoying especially with a 40 second cool down. At least for orcish horde it chains off them to another target so its not a complete waste of an ultimate. Thus my argument stands strong.

I suggestion 90% or 95% magical damage protection/resistance.

32 * 0.1 = 3.2

25 * 0.1 = 2.5

32 * 0.05 = 1.6

25 * 0.05 = 1.25

Which I assume decimals are ignored by integer data type so 3 and 2 damage  respectively per ultimate or 1 damage for 95%. This or just give a minimum damage of all damaging ultimates of 1.

I'm not even touching, crit nades, wards, bonus damage or reflect damage which with the 95% it would work for those I assume by dealing maybe 1 damage every now and then.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

This is now fixed

It needs a buff please. Crypt lord is extremely underpowered.