Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Are you sure about the order there? I see a bug on Blademaster where if you change race during your ability the speed will be stuck on. Also the expertise health.

Fixed.

Added changerace k, changerace p, changerace g, and changerace !, which give you a list of races that have those symbols in the changerace menu.

For example, changerace k gives you a list of knife races.

Added changerace k, changerace p, changerace g, and changerace !, which give you a list of races that have those symbols in the changerace menu.

Ty based thorgot

You forgot changerace e.

• Scaled back Dante's heal on hit from 7 to 6. He's just a little too unkillable whenever he ults.

Buffed Pyro's burn damage from 9 to 16.

Buffed Pyro's tripmine damage by 25%. The damage is based on distance and armor, much like a frag grenade explosion.

• Scaled back Dante's heal on hit from 7 to 6. He's just a little too unkillable whenever he ults.
  • Buffed Pyro's burn damage from 9 to 16.
  • Buffed Pyro's tripmine damage by 25%. The damage is based on distance and armor, much like a frag grenade explosion.

Based pyro buffs, I might start playing this class...

• Fixed penetration symbol showing up for non-magic weapons (default knife kills, trigger_hurt, and flashbang kills)

Fixed Grim Reaper being slowed by Devil Servant.

Added expertise to three races. Skitt added one too.

• Fixed penetration symbol showing up for non-magic weapons (default knife kills, trigger_hurt, and flashbang kills)
  • Fixed Grim Reaper being slowed by Devil Servant.
  • Added expertise to three races. Skitt added one too.

Ty based thorgot, any hints on the expertieses

I believe the lifesteal on undead is broken having played on March 3, 2015. Someone on the server mentioned that all leech races except Naix had issued but I could not confirm.

The Musician:

Firestarted keeps toggled on when you switch to spectator, you are able to burn alive all the players

• Fixed Grim Reaper being slowed by Devil Servant.
  • Added expertise to three races. Skitt added one too.

Did you fix grim reaper being slowed by Berserker as well?

Edited by HornyCat

What do you mean? Berserker doesn't have any slow immunity.
I fucked up on the previous post. I meant grim reaper's slow immunity not protecting against berserker

Added a counter to a certain race that is in progress:

YimNZjQ.jpg

If you have any ideas for other places to use this, I'd love to hear them! I have split the conversation about this into this thread.

* Added a display message to Mind Sear's target.

* Made ult properly require shadows to be in effect.

Need to do:

* Add a sound effect to Mind Sear to make it a little more clear when it's used.

* Disable ult when carrying hostage. Until I get this in, testers, just use common courtesy and don't ult with hostie. done

• Added skill stats tracking. This will track how many kills you get, damage you do, and times you die from a non-standard weapon. You can use gameme for the standard weapons. There's no menus for this yet, I'll make a post in the updates thread once it's all done, but I put the framework in and it's started counting.

Added an expertise for ika as a replacement to an event prize he never claimed.

Nerfed Abaddon ultimate, fixed some Abaddon bugs (thanks Face!)

Fixed error spam related to poison damage and radar spotting, if either of these behave strangely let me know.