Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

/>

It's the base source engine burn. It wouldn't be a simple matter of tweaking a variable, it would require writing a new effect.

Why not just treat it like poison then? No animation like infected's but the same damage and time as burning.

Why not just treat it like poison then? No animation like infected's but the same damage and time as burning.

I won't rework the burn because thorgot worked hard on it

Edited by Jiyeon

Okay, these aren't bugs, but Shadow told me to use this thread, so whatever.

This server is beginning to need balance very badly. How is Tiny even a race on this server? I don't care that it has no weapons, it makes it so the people that are hit by his skill not able to fire for 2 seconds? This is the most broken thing I have seen in both WCS1 and 2, and that's saying a lot. We have this race but we're going to restrict crusader's from respawning a Negev? Ok lol. I'm all for having 'unique' races, but can we make them balanced or make sense? (not having a weapon in this server is stupid imo).

Invis is also incredibly OP in this server right now, I'm not sure why, but everything is like 2x more invis than in WCS1/2 - There is no reason human alliance is supposed to be that invisible.

Another balance concern: some races are incredibly underwhelming such as succubus hunter. That race is relatively garbage right now, and used to be one of the best early races in WCS1. My proposal to fixing it - either change skulls to be a proc (30% per hit to get 1 - like it used to be) or you get 1/2/3/4 skulls per kill. With the way the current system is, you can use your ulti, when maxed, like once or twice the entire game, otherwise you waste your skulls and the race is useless. Also, it's longjump is incredibly underwhelming. Also, it's missing it's bonus knife damage it had in WCS1.

Tiny re-worked

Now bashes instead of stuns for up to 1.5 seconds

both skills now do reduced damage (total of 30 less, dealing less than 100 hp on a comb)

race now has a knife

toss distance and avalanche distance reduced

In my personal opinion I think leech is too powerful, mainly because of 100% proc rate.

I think it would depend on the % stolen. 100% isn't bad if the percentage is low, like 20% (depending on the weapon, it wouldn't be that much per hit - m4/ak would be like 6-7) They already put a cap on lifesteal - as in you cannot gain past your max hp with lifesteal - unlike wcs1 (using lifesteal to counter infected and having 400-500 hp after killing one from full health).

It used to be something like 20% to leech 40%, now its a flat 16%.

If you do the multiplication the life leech is twice as strong as it used to be.

i was on mirage and i alt+tabbed to look at something. Came back and my WC3 items wouldn't go away, every round i spawned it saved them and i couldn't by anything cause of crusadors wish.

You didn't even say "yo" in the post once. Color me disappointed.

Unsure, if my war3bug message went through but to be safe. Night Elf was working perfectly earlier in the day and I think after a server crash and/or restart that it either reverted back to a older version or the race broken again. Reflect and bonus damage seem to be broken once again to be specific.

Warden/mole keeps the swapped skin on subsequent rounds after a mole, unsure what causes it. Also not sure if master sniper's precision works because it fucking sucks.

I'm unsure how to reporduce this but I've bought the shield and necklace of immunity some how.

Is this a bug, having both holy shield and necklace? Most of the time I'v tried to buy both it says "You cannot have shield + necklace, refuding your money" esk message...

Unsure, if my war3bug message went through but to be safe. Night Elf was working perfectly earlier in the day and I think after a server crash and/or restart that it either reverted back to a older version or the race broken again. Reflect and bonus damage seem to be broken once again to be specific.

Completely reworked night elf, lets hope for the best!

Warden/mole keeps the swapped skin on subsequent rounds after a mole, unsure what causes it. Also not sure if master sniper's precision works because it fucking sucks.

Will look into the warden skin problem; also Master sniper's precision does work, its a 75% chance (this was buffed recently, twice). Will not improve it again after seeing jimmybur go like 38-4 on it the other day.

I'm unsure how to reporduce this but I've bought the shield and necklace of immunity some how.

Is this a bug, having both holy shield and necklace? Most of the time I'v tried to buy both it says "You cannot have shield + necklace, refuding your money" esk message...

Let me know if you run into it again and the conditions of what happened

Let me know if you run into it again and the conditions of what happened

Just bought the two at the start of a round as takeno. Have screenshot to prove it.

Minutes ago from this post.

Edit: Shield is bought first, then necklace.

Edited by Mr_Oob

Just bought the two at the start of a round as takeno. Have screenshot to prove it.

Minutes ago from this post.

Edit: Shield is bought first, then necklace.

I took a look at the file, turns out it's set to allow you to buy both the necklace and the shield, although the option to disallow it is there as well.

May have been before it was disallowed and thorgot or mimic changed it to allow both.

The MOTD on race whoring says a 4:1 k/d and at least a score of 24. Does this refer to the cs:go score system, implying you need at least ~12 kills before this goes into effect, or does this refer to 24 kills before whoring. This was brought up today, seeing as someone was 23:2 on scattergunner yet some people mentioned they were not whoring because "they didn't have 24 kills".

Brought up as an issue since it was misleading to me/others.

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

The MOTD on race whoring says a 4:1 k/d and at least a score of 24. Does this refer to the cs:go score system, implying you need at least ~12 kills before this goes into effect, or does this refer to 24 kills before whoring. This was brought up today, seeing as someone was 23:2 on scattergunner yet some people mentioned they were not whoring because "they didn't have 24 kills".

Brought up as an issue since it was misleading to me/others.

This refers to the 24 kills before whoring. The script is automatic and can be avoided if someone changes back to the race at the end of each round (however that's not allowed and anyone caught doing so will be disciplined)

Really wierd bug with blade master.

Mirror image will sometimes try to respawn you even though you are alive. Seems to happen the most often when you have extra health (from the shop item) and the enemy has extra damage. The damage reduction during the ultimate might also be a cause...? No idea but it is kinda annoying to "pop" back in time >.>...

Edit: !respawn_spawn does nothing for blade master respawning, not sure if intentional.

Edit2: >_> yeah... really seems to be the bug is tied to the ultimate...

Edited by Mr_Oob

*boop*

Damage Given to "dMech" - 126 in 6 hits
Player: Mr_Oob - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "dMech" - 116 in 4 hits

Templar vs Lawnmower.

This is one of the reasons I think damage reduction on lawnmower is not working / bugged. From my experience console doesn't lie about dmg done / taken... Also from dieing from two right clicks of the knife (neither in the back), getting two shotted in the chest with a deagle, and dieing on multiple cases of scout vs me with armor...

The templar (dmech) did have 6/6 on grey warden skills (so 8% increased damage), but that against 50% damag reduction, the console output, and just the experience of playing lawnmower makes me feel that something is off ;__;.

-Double post because this is something completly different... or... well a different class at least...-

Edited by Mr_Oob

This refers to the 24 kills before whoring. The script is automatic and can be avoided if someone changes back to the race at the end of each round (however that's not allowed and anyone caught doing so will be disciplined)

This is wrong. It's based off of score, not on kills.

So I was shooting at a Corrupted Disciple and ended up dealing 393 damage in 6 hits to them with a shotgun, I think their heal is also healing them and not just the teammates.

Edited by B-rock

Everytime i play paladin i have this ability to revive someone.

When I revive a lurker it would give them alot of hp like it just unstopable beast.

Everytime i play paladin i have this ability to revive someone.

When I revive a lurker it would give them alot of hp like it just unstopable beast.

fixed

Scatter Gunner somehow transferred its attack speed to another race when the player changed race. Seems the one way to fix it is have that player disconnect from the server.

Edited by BLiNDBoi