Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

I was playing corrupted disciple on crackhouse and we were like 5 last terorists and everyone had around 20 hp and we were pretty close together. I gone to watch the window and i got headshoted by AWP. Instead of doing damage it healed me and 2 of my teammates around me to full 125hp. Happend to me more times that i got shot and instead of dealing damage it healed me. Pls tell me this is not a bug and its how the 3rd disciples ability supposted to work. But i kinda dont feel that way.

And the plaguebarers ulty puts on only poison. No 60 explo dmg whatsoever.

My grim reaper's knife, even when it should have 50% bonus dmg does only 55 as any other race. 

Edited by PurethePure

With the event being over, reenabled day maps, disabled night maps, and reenabled dolls too. I'm not sure if I reverted 100% of the maplist changes from the event so if you notice something missing/shouldn't be there let me know!

Pyromaniac's proximity mines don't work at all. When you try to put down a mine it just says out of mines immediately.

EDIT: It started working, weird.

Edited by Swed

The first one isn't a bug and I don't get why you don't see the same issues in RPG race which are in grim reaper with those items, I'll look into RPG race though.

Wasn't reporting it as a bug, just wanted to update changelog-wise that it happened.

It was a needed change, Grim Reaper was incredibly strong.

Thanks Bullet

Dante rework!

With the change in shopmenu prices, Dante got worse, and everyone is of the opinion that it wasn't good to begin with. As a result, I've made some big changes to the race that should make it more powerful.

1. Critical strike chance gained from style points through the skill Sparda has been doubled, maxing at 40% crit chance at 1000 SP.

2. I figured out how to make it so his ult works off of kills AND assists - If you get a kill OR an assist during the eight seconds, you will not die at the end.

3. Ult stats (lifesteal and damage reduction) buffed to 16-30% from 11-20%, cooldown lowered to 30 seconds from 40.

4. Here's the big one: Added a new skill, Demon Soul:

Demon Soul 5 Levels Your demon blood heals you for 3-7 whenever you take damage. Additionally, upon completing a Blood Rite (Getting a kill/assist with your ultimate active) you gain 6-10 bonus damage for the rest of the round.

5. Blade and Bullet has been lowered to a 5 point skill to keep the max level for the race the same. Its effectiveness at 5 points equals its old effectiveness at 10.

Dante has been restricted from buying Chain and Claws as a result of this change.

Disclaimer: Due to fuck code, implementation is not working as intended. Its new skill IS working but Blade and Bullet still has 10 levels, I'm working on a fix for this.

edit2: Fix is up and working correctly.

p250 agent illegal clip doesnt work

Left with base clip

EDIT: Looks to be the same bug that affected pyromaniac, only gives extended mag if you survive the round

Edited by Swed

is anyone else having problems downloading the maps? i cannot download de_dolls when it is the map on the servar, and i dont know where to go to go download it.

try deleting it from your maps folder, if you find it. If you don't have it, it could be a problem on our end. 

Confirming that Grim Reapers bonus knife damage doesn't always proc

I'm still not convinced on the physical damage reduction, but that's harder to prove.

Confirming that Grim Reapers bonus knife damage doesn't always proc

I'm still not convinced on the physical damage reduction, but that's harder to prove.

Grim Reaper's Death Scythe is only supposed to proc 50% of the time at max. 

confirmed working as intended

Grim Reaper's Death Scythe is only supposed to proc 50% of the time at max. 

confirmed working as intended

Well, the description says "Devestate the enemy life with your scythe. Deals 5-50% bonus knife damage"

So it's just not stated in the description? Or was it poorly worded?

Well, the description says "Devestate the enemy life with your scythe. Deals 5-50% bonus knife damage"

So it's just not stated in the description? Or was it poorly worded?

dawg, atleast I put the % damage that the knife deals, eventually

NOBODY USES 800x600 RESOLUTION YOU GODDAMN TIMELOST WINDOWS 95 TRAVELLER

I use 1024 by 768 not 800 by 600. And yes, many people use 4:3 1024 by 768. I couldn't find this years, but this should prove the point. WRITE BETTER DESCRIPTIONS NAME.fXEbw4L.png

Edited by HornyCat

YOUR RESOLUTION IS OUTDATED AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT IT

SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY AK SHOOTING YOUR OVERSIZED HEAD HITBOX ON MY 4:3 STRETCHED RESOLUTION.

CSGO Pro is bugged right now, I have the dealing and receiving damage maxed and after killing someone and getting killed the only XP I got was from the kill itself. The xp notification is also not appearing in chat.

mFKHD1c.png

9iCsqGo.png

Edit: Lurker has also been going invincible again.

The only way to fix all of these problems is to lower the level cap on CSGO pro to 150

Edited by B-cock #LAST

A round of buffs:

Devious Flimflammer no longer reduces the damage taken by his polymorph victims.

Recon Scout no longer loses health while invisible.

Voodoo Witchdoctor now has a 15% chance to crit, up from 10%.