Sign in to follow this  
Fat Black Woman

Cops Arrest Man Recording Them, Then Kill His Dog

I'm more angry at the stupid fucking comments in the comments section where people are bitching about -edit- How all police are pigs and just how much police hate there is.

on the other hand, rip dog, you where a legend to us all

Edited by siesan

Straight from youtube comments:

"Police brutality because three grown men can't restrain a medium size dog without shooting it five times"

Pretty much the only cop hate comment I agree with.

This guy is gonna get some heavy flak, and probably be sued, or at least bashed like hell.

Edited by ExoFox123

I don't understand the hate on the cops. Could they have tried to restrain it? Yeah, they could've but it's a Rottweiler that's getting aggressive because it sees it's owner is being possibly being harmed. Put yourselves in their shoes. When a 200 pound dog is jumping on you and could possibly bite you, you might act irrational and shoot the thing. Could they have approached this situation better? Yes, but they didn't taze it or try and hold it down(Which probably would've resulted in it biting them). There were better solutions to this, but thats the approach they took. The owner should've been smarter and not put himself in that situation in the first place as well. I'm still curious as to what they were arresting him for in the first place, i'm assuming they were trying to keep him from entering the scene but he wouldn't listen to the warnings so they saw fit to restrain him until the event was over.

Straight from youtube comments:

"Police brutality because three grown men can't restrain a medium size dog without shooting it five times"

Pretty much the only cop hate comment I agree with.

Rottweilers aren't a medium sized dog, they're a very large one with a stereotype of being overly aggressive, similar to that of a pitbull.

tl;dr biased and sensationalist topic title.

Edited by Oreo

shit happens decisions were made by the officer and nothing can be done. just move on. im sure that officer is having to go through a lawsuit by the owner and swamped in paperwork and downward looks from his colleuges on his actions. Poor dog had to lose its life over a bullshit arrest but its not like he will just get away with it with video of the whole event on fucking youtube

I don't understand the hate on the cops. Could they have tried to restrain it? Yeah, they could've but it's a Rottweiler that's getting aggressive because it sees it's owner is being possibly being harmed. Put yourselves in their shoes. When a 200 pound dog is jumping on you and could possibly bite you, you might act irrational and shoot the thing. Could they have approached this situation better? Yes, but they didn't taze it or try and hold it down(Which probably would've resulted in it biting them). There were better solutions to this, but thats the approach they took. The owner should've been smarter and not put himself in that situation in the first place as well. I'm still curious as to what they were arresting him for in the first place, i'm assuming they were trying to keep him from entering the scene but he wouldn't listen to the warnings so they saw fit to restrain him until the event was over.

Rottweilers aren't a medium sized dog, they're a very large one with a stereotype of being overly aggressive, similar to that of a pitbull.

tl;dr biased and sensationalist topic title.

where was it getting aggressive? pls rewatch video 100 times

where was it getting aggressive? pls rewatch video 100 times

The dog was barking at the officers and approaching them, something you can label as a defensive manner. If the dog was showing it's teeth that could also be perceived as aggressive by the officers, although I don't believe the dog was baring it's teeth. I'm not agreeing with the actions that occurred, i'm simply stating what they possibly saw and the argument they'll probably use to defend themselves.

The dog was barking at the officers and approaching them, something you can label as a defensive manner. If the dog was showing it's teeth that could also be perceived as aggressive by the officers, although I don't believe the dog was baring it's teeth. I'm not agreeing with the actions that occurred, i'm simply stating what they possibly saw and the argument they'll probably use to defend themselves.

and perhaps the dog perceived the officers as a threat. shooting the dog was absolutely not necessary let alone the amount of times it was shot. majority of police units have dog squads so they should not feel so threatened by a dog simply barking at them that they feel the need to shoot it to death.

pepper spray it 5 times, not shoot it 5 times.

pls ask yourself why the officer moved towards it in the first place. the dog was barking, whoopdedoo. the guy is a fuckin pig, no excuses

Edited by Sketchmaticx

and perhaps the dog perceived the officers as a threat. shooting the dog was absolutely not necessary let alone the amount of times it was shot. majority of police units have dog squads so they should not feel so threatened by a dog simply barking at them that they feel the need to shoot it to death.

What the fuck does a K9 unit have to do with anything? A K9 is trained to be used in an aggressive but controlled manner and is trained many safeguards, it's also not taught to kill but taught to incapacitate. You can't compare a K9 to a civilian dog because the police officers have no knowledge of the dogs mannerisms nor it's temperment/teachings(such as being a guard dog) as well as the fact that it's more than likely not trained like a K9 unit. The dog more than likely perceived the officers as a threat because of their actions towards it's owner and how it started reacting. I never said shooting the dog was necessary, there were other ways they could've incapacitated it or controlled it but the officer reacted with pulling out a gun right away, more than likely ordering the owner to try and calm it down(Which in all honesty would be a very hard thing to pull off) and then shooting it. Numerous things could've lead to it such as how he perceived the dog as a threat and other outside factors such as tension from the other situation regarding the house or fear of injury.

pepper spray it 5 times, not shoot it 5 times.

pls ask yourself why the officer moved towards it in the first place. the dog was barking, whoopdedoo. the guy is a fuckin pig, no excuses

You're implying that pepper spray would've solved the issue for sure. Could it be an optional choice to stop the dog? Yes, but it could've also irritated the dog enough that it would maim or kill an officer.

To clarify; I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE SHOOTING OF THE DOG.

Edited by Oreo

What the fuck does a K9 unit have to do with anything? A K9 is trained to be used in an aggressive but controlled manner and is trained many safeguards, it's also not taught to kill but taught to incapacitate. You can't compare a K9 to a civilian dog because the police officers have no knowledge of the dogs mannerisms nor it's temperment/teachings(such as being a guard dog) as well as the fact that it's more than likely not trained like a K9 unit. The dog more than likely perceived the officers as a threat because of their actions towards it's owner and how it started reacting. I never said shooting the dog was necessary, there were other ways they could've incapacitated it or controlled it but the officer reacted with pulling out a gun right away, more than likely ordering the owner to try and calm it down(Which in all honesty would be a very hard thing to pull off) and then shooting it. Numerous things could've lead to it such as how he perceived the dog as a threat and other outside factors such as tension from the other situation regarding the house or fear of injury.

You're implying that pepper spray would've solved the issue for sure. Could it be an optional choice to stop the dog? Yes, but it could've also irritated the dog enough that it would maim or kill an officer.

To clarify; I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE SHOOTING OF THE DOG.

im pretty fuckin sure pepper spray would've basically made the dog blind for the time being.

im pretty fuckin sure pepper spray would've basically made the dog blind for the time being.

Pepper spray/Mace doesn't always work and will anger or irritate an aggressive dog. It's not a foolproof thing.

Edited by Oreo

thats messed up... not even the courtesy to put one through the dog's brain. 

Probably realized how he overkilled the dog, then didn't have the balls to finish it off. What an example. I understand he did that to protect his fellow officers, but seriously, you don't have to shoot it five times in the chest and watch it writhe in pain, suffering.

wanna test that theory out?

i took a course on something similar to this and we watched many videos where various kinds of pepper spray did not work on crazed individuals (some high on meth/coke). i could try to find you one if you want. the one i can clearly remember was pretty hilarious as this crazed guy continued to beat the shit outta some cops while they were using all these non-lethal measures.

my bet if they pepper sprayed the dog: the dog would attack the source of the spraying, and they would shit it anyways