Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

My new toy finally met my Honda

5x99.jpg

I purchased this Yamaha R6 with 2500 miles on for $5,000. Never been dropped but it was completely stock with just sliders. I couldn't stand the signal lights and the fender on the back of the bike so I did purchase flush mount for the front, fender eliminator, integrated tail light, and last but not least, HID kits of course. 

Upcoming mods for the bike :

1.M4 Slip on or Twin Brother, I'm not quite sure. What do you riders think? The reason I need a loud exhaust is because driver in San Francisco are pretty much blind or a douche that will just roll the stop sign. And I need something loud enough for them to hear that I'm coming when I am riding.

I'm not an american automotive fan, so leave the rice / brown rice to yourself. thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsQ1KD6rNws

So yeah...apparently my s2000 got totaled. Long story short, was driving downhill, saw an on coming car driving uphill, I assumed he was drunk because he was swerving left and right. I tried to avoid a head on collision and I swerved to the right and my car hydroplaned and I crashed to the side of the mountain.

10526896_10152232842913034_2108303327_o.

And now... I am driving this...

936057_10152226937098034_409449134358323

2014 IS 350 F Sport

Edited by Anonymous

Guest Fohacidal

What year is that bike? 5k sounds like too much

Also slip ons are for faggots, change out the full exhaust.

What year is that bike? 5k sounds like too much

Also slip ons are for faggots, change out the full exhaust.

it's 2009 and $5,000 its actually a really good deal in the bay area. bikes like that go for 6-9 grand with that low miles. 

yeah i'm a fagget who can't afford a full exhaust :[

Holy power lines batman

Nice rides dude, which one owns the garage?

currently they both own the garage hahaha. I left my bike at my friend's house and my car at my own house. my garage is too small. 

we have about 6 bikes at my friend's house right now LOL. 

Guest Fohacidal

it's 2009 and $5,000 its actually a really good deal in the bay area. bikes like that go for 6-9 grand with that low miles. 

yeah i'm a fagget who can't afford a full exhaust :[

currently they both own the garage hahaha. I left my bike at my friend's house and my car at my own house. my garage is too small. 

we have about 6 bikes at my friend's house right now LOL. 

I lived in the bay area when I got my bike. Full akrapovic exhaust, power commander III, full fairing kit, fender eliminator and aftermarket turn signals and rear light. It was a 2005 ZX-6r at 1500 miles and I got it for 3k. You got ripped rice-a-roni

I lived in the bay area when I got my bike. Full akrapovic exhaust, power commander III, full fairing kit, fender eliminator and aftermarket turn signals and rear light. It was a 2005 ZX-6r at 1500 miles and I got it for 3k. You got ripped rice-a-roni

cool. 

thats cause its a kawasaki. thats bottom of the totem pole compared to honda, suzuki, ducati, KTM, Aprilla and triumph.

Guest Fohacidal

thats cause its a kawasaki. thats bottom of the totem pole compared to honda, suzuki, ducati, KTM, Aprilla and triumph.

Bahahahahahaha, Ducati, KTM, Aprilia are a different level of bike. Youd be paying 10 grand for a used one like that, stock and I dont even think KTM or Aprilia offer a near 600cc bike. I have never ridden a GSXR but a ninja 636 beats anything honda or yamaha offer on the same level. Id even go as far as to say that besides a GSXR the Ninja is one of the best bikes you can buy.

lol fohacidal, we are all happy for you that you got such a good deal on the bike. now run a long. we dont need to know who got jipped or not. we just like to appreciate what we paid for.  

Guest Fohacidal

lol fohacidal, we are all happy for you that you got such a good deal on the bike. now run a long. we dont need to know who got jipped or not. we just like to appreciate what we paid for.  

cool

I didn't read the entire post.

Get a two brothers, but stay away from carbon fiber. yes they are awesome, but don't last as long as they should. Eventually they will shake themselves apart.