Sign in to follow this  
Quayle

Hey SG, it's been a long time

Hey guys, I honestly don't remember the last time I was on here. Pretty sure it was about 3 years ago when StarCraft 2 was released. Definitely lost track of time, use to be a member, I understand if I have to go through recruitment again. Hope to be around more now, been playing a lot of my PC games lately, trying to get decent with CS:GO, maybe I'll just go back to Source.  What is the main game of choice for you guys now? I know before it was all over. Hope to see you guys around more, and will probably be on the forums a lot more now.

I still have you added, you magnificent bastard.

I was looking for you on mine and couldn't find you, I cried inside...and outside :(

Oh yeah, I remember you vaguely... And seems like you are community member at the moment, so you don't have to reapply.

Yeah it's been way to long since I was last here. Really like the changes though to the site.

Edited by Quayle

Sweet I'll try surf out, never really got to good at it but it was still a fun time. 

Missed WCS, lot of fun times on that server.