Sign in to follow this  
MXS12

your experiences

I don't even wanna share my experience because every nerd and their mother jumps on me when I do about this stuff but I'll do it anyways:

FORGET ATI/AMD/RADEON EXISTS, Seriously, they are fucking junk. Get an nVidia video card and an intel CPU, they are much more stable and a lot more powerful for the money ratio.

AMD is for a budget build and can be useful. I don't really like Radeon cards in general but that's mostly because I'd prefer to buy products from EVGA than any other card manufacturer.

I personally prefer Radeon, but thats probably because I havent had an issue with them as of yet. I actually like the 7870, and may consider getting a second for crossfire after their upcoming driver to reduce frame latency is reviewed.

If it reviews poorly I will probably get a 780 instead.

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/Frame-Rating-AMD-Improves-CrossFire-Prototype-Driver

Like this.

Edited by Joscal

Personally I like Intel, Nvidia, and PC. Fuck Macs, PC's are more powerful for less money, and upgradeable, and compatible with almost all games, where Mac can only play certain Steam games. Mac is good for video editing over PC and I have had better experiences with the Adobe programs on Mac. So if your gonna be gaming, go PC. I have an Intel i7 and it is amazing. I have had AMD before and I prefer Intel. And I have only had Nvidia, never had ATI.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises