Sign in to follow this  
splewis

papas_jumps

It would pro if someone actually played ninja-parkour-master and hits the jump as every single T will die (except me ofcourse)

3 day ban for pressing the jumprope button LOL.

So hilarious seeing that spell gave an extension on the ban too! lololol. Spell was butthurt that I prevented him from rebelling one round, it's only obvious (Spell will understand why this is underlined) he'd extend the ban with the powers he has hahahahah! Oh Spell...

"-Extended by spell, was too short"

You crack me up.. haha!

Edited by Travesty

So hilarious seeing that spell gave an extension on the ban too! lololol. Spell was butthurt that I prevented him from rebelling one round, it's only obvious (Spell will understand why this is underlined) he'd extend the ban with the powers he has hahahahah! Oh Spell...

You crack me up.. haha!

You realize that I extended it due it being way to short for what it was, I could have extended it for much longer and no objections were given at the extension. If thor didn't  beat me to the ban, it would've been much longer.

You realize that I extended it due it being way to short for what it was, I could have extended it for much longer and no objections were given at the extension. If thor didn't  beat me to the ban, it would've been much longer.

Mhmm.. I'm sure that's why.

bunk-the-wire.gif

You crack me up.. haha!

Just FK'd a bunch of T's! #LOL #IAmTheW0rstKind0fPers0n#2GUD4DAMOTD

SHIT WHATEVER I DO IAmTheWorstKindofPerson CHANGES

DAMMIT

Edited by Ichalvl

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/51346-official-petition-to-legalize-freekilling/

I am so tired if this bullshit rule "No freekilling allowed". I mean, who came up with that? When was this added to the MOTD?

I for one can't stand the rule, it adds nothing to the server and just makes it harder for wardens to enforce their orders. Therefore, I would like to start a petition to officially legalize freekilling, or at the very least decriminalize it.

OFFICIAL LIST OF FRIENDS OF LIBERTY

thorgot

Because some of the people on the ENEMIES OF LIBERTY list voted for both options I've given them the benefit of the doubt and assumed that their vote towards legalization reflects their true opinion.

I rest my case.

Edited by Travesty

Why is it even such a big deal that he killed a few terrorists? It's just a game lol, why are admins so mad? 

If you aren't mad, you shouldn't be an admin.