Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

The Yeezus Leak

At least he doesn't punch people.

OnT: I don't think he's overly special, but he's not bad either. I like a few of his songs, I don't like others; just like every artist.

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

im sorta curious what these people think of kdot. if u think he's not legit, i think ur problem is with the genre and not the artist

He's okay. Better than Kanye, but still not super amazing.

itt people mad because they know absolutely nothing about kanye and judge him based on how he's presented in the media

listen to the lyrics and toss your prejudice out the door and give some of his early stuff a chance if youre into hip hop

itt people mad because they know absolutely nothing about kanye and judge him based on how he's presented in the media

listen to the lyrics and toss your prejudice out the door and give some of his early stuff a chance if youre into hip hop

I just listened to a few tracks off Yeezus and they sound vaguely like Optimus Prime having sex with Megatron while an angry black man shouts incoherently about analingus. What am I missing here?

In the media he's presented at a smart and successful musician. In his lyrics he sounds like a self absorbed, oblivious, and illiterate monkey.

http://gyazo.com/fbbbb9c3e5bfdeeb5ea5940c4249cef7.png

the whole taylor swift incident 

the episode of south park with him (not the best example but you get it)

He publicly embarrassed himself and Southpark made fun of him? Oh dear god someone needs to save the poor boy from the ruthless media!