Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Who here wears a fedora?

Also, fuck you I love my hats. They have pizza on the inside. 

presale-monocleture-hat-(contest-winner)

I don't think I've seen a picture of you but I'm just going to imagine that you look like a mongo now.

Honestly, the hate that comes  from wearing Fedoras stems from what you wear WITH it. The presumption which seems apparent here is that everyone dresses very casually all the time, which would make wearing fedoras completely inappropriate. If you only wear  dressier clothing, approaching as formal as possible without a suit, then a fedora can seem much more appropriate.

That specification should have been included within this post Golden, otherwise ambiguity will turn this into picking apart bronies for weird tastes and for defiling the wonderful hat known by many names, but most commonly Fedora.

Wear a fedora without a nice suit, and your fedora will look awkwardly out of place.

Wear a fedora with a nice suit, and you will look awkwardly out of place.

The thing went out of style decades ago man.  Just let it die.

Have not worn that fedora in 4 years ( in fairness I just loved the blues brothers). Also, fuck you I love my hats. They have pizza on the inside. 

Have not worn that fedora in 4 years ( in fairness I just loved the blues brothers). Also, fuck you I love my hats. They have pizza on the inside. 

I'm now convinced that you've ascended beyond a typical stoner.

I'm pretty sure the only reason people nowadays wear fedoras is because they are from when dressing smart in a suit was a thing a lot of men did daily, rather than it just being a pure business thing like it is today that you only see from bankers and similar professions, so neckbearded mouthbreathers think they can just put on a fedora and create the same effect while wearing khakis and a t-shirt instead of a fitted 3-piece, and so instead look like a colossal mug.

And I will admit I used to wear a fedora, however I deeply regret ever doing so.

I'm a nice guy that constantly gets friend zoned. I swear to god it's 'cause I am asian.

Seriously, not cool, Alissa, Caitlyn, Hailey, Brooklyn, Noemi, and Riley.

Also, I wear fedoras at random times.

Edited by ExoFox123