Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Who here wears a fedora?

I need your help to have a lower rep than KGame down vote every thing i post thank you

-Storm Charger

You don't need our help, just keep up the faggotry.

You don't need our help, just keep up the faggotry.

Thank you i will not let you down it could help if i got more tho i want to have lower rep than him by the end of this month if you can get the word around to down vote my posts that would be great

-Storm Charger

Ps: i think fedoras are stupid 

Edited by Storm Charger

To be fair, he wore that with a matching suit, so that makes it a tiny bit better.

His backward flat brim cap is still dumb as hell though.

Have not worn that fedora in 4 years ( in fairness I just loved the blues brothers). Also, fuck you I love my hats. They have pizza on the inside. 

presale-monocleture-hat-(contest-winner)

Edited by Illogical

Come on, identify yourself proudly. Someone on these forums must be a connoisseur of this pinnacle of 21st century fashion and elegance.

Also, if you're a "nice guy" who frequently gets "friend zoned", I want to know who you are as well.

Honestly, the hate that comes  from wearing Fedoras stems from what you wear WITH it. The presumption which seems apparent here is that everyone dresses very casually all the time, which would make wearing fedoras completely inappropriate. If you only wear  dressier clothing, approaching as formal as possible without a suit, then a fedora can seem much more appropriate.

That specification should have been included within this post Golden, otherwise ambiguity will turn this into picking apart bronies for weird tastes and for defiling the wonderful hat known by many names, but most commonly Fedora.