Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Brick

Help me get my first car.

If you want a car that sounds like an ass cannon while buzzing down the road, get a civic. Most of them are multicolored or primer black though, and the big gay spoilers look real cool.... don't forget about the walmart cowl induction stick on hood ornament.

I had a 91 ford taurus for a while, the thing would not die.. it was very reliable. That's coming from a chevy man.

Edited by Velo

If you want a car that sounds like an ass cannon while buzzing down the road, get a civic. Most of them are multicolored or primer black though, and the big gay spoilers look real cool.... don't forget about the walmart cowl induction stick on hood ornament.

I had a 91 ford taurus for a while, the thing would not die.. it was very reliable. That's coming from a chevy man.

My first one was a '93. Shitty car, actually decent milage for a 3.8L 6cyl. If I didn't total it I'd probably still have it.

I am thinking about getting my first car soon. It would have to be used because of financial issues. But i want something reliable and cheap on gas. Any suggestions?

Honda Accord, or Toyota Camry. They are cheap "kinda" Good gas milage VERY reliable. And dont look half bad

Honestly I like Storm's idea on a first car best.... I can even go off road if i want

yea my dad has has a 63 Meyers Manx 2 only a couple hundred made, it gets great gas mileage and its fun  they like at least 6-10k at least down here they are for a running one you get all the bitches in that thing tho  

also it looks like speed buggy http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2f7guqXOO1qbjzn1o1_400.png

an if you got the money you can get this http://priceofhistoys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/karma-meyers-manx-sr2-c1.jpg basically lambo buggy

Edited by Storm Charger

Tacomas are decent, but are expensive up front unless they are pieces of shit. Not to mention their fuel econony is to be desired. Probably should go honda.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

I would love to trade my Grand am for a Tacoma. they are the best light truck on the market for sure

I think I'm late to this party, but I would go with a Subaru Impreza. All wheel drive, great millage, and they look pretty slick.

Yo I know I'm late but is there emission testing where you live? If so, and if you don't care much about performance, I'd try hard to find a 95 toyota camry. Great, reliable car and anything pre OBD II (95 and older) do not require emission testing which can save you a ton of time and money.