Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

New Voting System (Points change)

Was wondering the possibility of increasing the point system in terms of making it take around 150 pts or so to have a clan member come into the clan, while at the same time increasing the point value based on either rank or years in clan. I feel like being ex staff and being in the clan the longest now since hobo left, I ought to have my vote count for more than just 1 point if you would. If possible make it to where staff gets like 10 or 12 points each and you get points based on either your rank or the number of years you have been a clan member for.

Just my .2 cents, but right now I think it could get a revamp.

I Agree with this in some matter;

but there is 1 problem, most oldfags don't play that much on server (neither does most staff but that aside)

My biggest questionmark is the staffvote before the communityvote where staff vote also, that's kinda double if you ask me.

But I don't rly care about the system because I have the feeling it works the way it is, it just has some unlogical steps.

I think the 10 questions need to be taken away and something new put in.

Recruits can simply go see what other people said and re-write it. -_-

It doesn't really help prove whether they are a good player/person or responsible. Lol.

The current system gives alot of power to staff especially with the addition of new staff members.  Some more balance would be nice for giving older members and so's more sway.

If I could throw in my 2 cents, this kind of revamp would probably make the process more streamlined

The only problem would be determining the number of points each person gives per vote

/2c

A colossal revamp of the R&R system is almost complete. The system will be released 1 JULY for community viewing. The new system will go into effect 1 AUG.

stay tuned

Must get my elite before this time...