Sign in to follow this  
Epicsauce

You have no right...

fat people can get skinny if they want, and they really should want to get skinny. healthier lifestyle, live longer, etc. that shit isn't fully genetics (maybe a little, but that shouldn't be your excuse).

DUDE this was in all seriousness, was inspiring.

no it wasn't. It was a fat girl using time out of her job to get mad at people who called her fat.

I'm in a profession where if you're fat, we kick you out. It's called the Army. In the Air Force if you're fat, its just called a Tuesday...

Come at me Howard

B-but...those chairs man. They're so comfy that I can't leave them for exercise during my drone duty.

buster-drone-2.png

Why the fuck do they have seat belts there not in the drone  they are sitting stationary on the ground and i kinda feel bad for the guy without a hand. 

does be some comfy looking chairs guy on the left looks like he pressed the wrong button on the joy stick and took out a preschool, guy leaning in is like kid just fucked up. 

There is minute maid juice box and it looks like a big ass can of sun maid raisins and what looks like more juice boxes to the right and the guy on the left is eating Quiznos 

WTF!!!

Edited by Storm Charger

Why the fuck do they have seat belts there not in the drone  they are sitting stationary on the ground and i kinda feel bad for the guy without a hand. 

does be some comfy looking chairs guy on the left looks like he pressed the wrong button on the joy stick, guy leaning  in is like kid just fucked. 

There is minute maid juice box and it looks like a big ass can of sun maid raisins and what looks like more juice boxes to the right and the guy on the left is eating Quiznos 

WTF!!!

Ahahahahahaha

buster-drone-2.png

Love it.

does be some comfy looking chairs guy on the left looks like he pressed the wrong button on the joy stick and took out a preschool, guy leaning  in is like kid just fucked up. 

WTF!!!

Lmao. I feel bad for you for not realizing that this is from a TV show.

does be some comfy looking chairs guy on the left looks like he pressed the wrong button on the joy stick, guy leaning  in is like kid just fucked. 

WTF!!!

Someone hasn't watched Arrested Development. Also following your train of thought is near impossible without the aid of drugs. Might want to touch up on those grammar skills.

Someone hasn't watched Arrested Development. Also following your train of thought is near impossible without the aid of drugs. Might want to touch up on those grammar skills.

i know i was rushing i fixed it and I can make an argument that you haven't watched something but i'm not gonna go there

I know. I was rushing.  I fixed it, and I can make an argument that you haven't watched something, but I'm not going to go there.

You didn't fix it.

Why the fuck do they have seat belts? They're not in the drone.  They are sitting stationary on the ground and I kind of feel bad for the guy without a hand. 

Those are some [i had to guess what you meant] some comfy looking chairs. The guy on the left looks like he pressed the wrong button on the joy stick and was taken out of a preschool.  The guy leaning in is like a kid who [another guess] just fucked up. 

There is Minute Maid juice box, what seems to be a big-ass can of Sun Maid raisins, and what looks like more juice boxes to the right, and the guy on the left is eating Quiznos.[still a run-on sentence]

WTF!!!

I fixed it.

This is why nobody wants you around.

You write like a 5th grader.

You didn't fix it.

I fixed it.

This is why nobody wants you around.

You write like a 5th grader.

Come on, no need to rag on 5th graders like that.