Sign in to follow this  
MikeHeadJanitor

I like pizza! Name your favorite pizza place/pizza here!

There's this place in downtown St. Louis Missouri thats like the biggest hippie shit I've ever been to but god damn they can make pizza. Its called Pi and its within 5 miles of St. Louis Zoo if anyone ever goes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Little Caesars, it may not be the BEST pizza, but a $5 large that's always hot and ready takes the cake.

Little Caesars, it may not be the BEST pizza, but a $5 large that's always hot and ready takes the cake.

THERE ARE NO RULES! *Proceeds to take shirt off* 

That commercial cracks me up.

Those pizzas can sit for hours at a time under the heating lights. decent for the money, but I'd rather pay 3x the $ for pure satisfaction.

Pizza-Shuttle_28Yrs_EMB-4c.png

This too ^

Edited by RKeaton

Homeslice pizza here in Austin, pretty fucking tasty. We really don't have much great pizza here, though we make up for it with the best barbeque.

Giordano's in Chicago for the best slice of Chicago deep dish pie. In NYC, Bleaker St. Pizza and Lombardi's are the best NY style pizza. At home, I've got a place called Hound Dog's that's really good. (Taboo, you should go there if you haven't already; it's right down High St.). Also, Flying Pizza, Tommy's, and Mikey's Late Night Slice. Surprisingly.. there's some decent pizza in Columbus.

Giordano's in Chicago for the best slice of Chicago deep dish pie.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!!!

IF ANYONE OF YOU EVER GO TO ST LOUIS YOU HAVE TO TRY IMOS PIZZA OT STEFANINAS, IT IS ST LOUIS STYLE AND OR THIN CRUST MADE WITH PROVEL CHEESE (mix of provelone and swiss or mozz i believe)

And if you Ever come to Vegas try Sammys Woodfire Pizza!

Edited by Howard Dean

The Thai Dye pizza at Mellow Mushroom is one of the most glorious creations on this planet. Description on their menu:

"Olive oil and garlic base, all natural grilled curry chicken, mozzarella cheese, Roma tomatoes, onions. Topped with fresh basil, cucumbers and a sweet swirl of Thai chili sauce."

Also, there used to be this bomb taco pizza at this place called "Ken's Downtown Pizza and Grill" where I live, but they went out of business many years ago.  I'm still heartbroken over it.

Giordano's in Chicago for the best slice of Chicago deep dish pie.

I went to Chicago senior year of highschool with my wind ensemble, and we had Giodorno's delivered in bulk to our hotel. The cheese on a single slice when it was hot stretched all the way across a hotel room without breaking. Also, most of us weren't able to shit for three whole days after eating it. But it was wonderful. Edited by Goldentongue

Nearby "Chicago" pizza place. Is actually an amazing place for being a hole in the wall pizza place. Whats amazing is that they do it they way I like. Bread, toppings, sauce, and tons of crushed red pepper and parmaesan cheese.

Also wat Cristo said.