Sign in to follow this  
Gonepostal2000

Fitness Section

I am against adding this section due to the terrible advice that has been given in the past, which was potentially dangerous both physically and mentally. I already had a few members message me questions and I am fine with that. 

/>

I am against adding this section due to the terrible advice that has been given in the past, which was potentially dangerous both physically and mentally. I already had a few members message me questions and I am fine with that.

I asked someone fit here about a year or so ago what to do and they told me to buy these specific roids; thankfully, I did research first and if you under or over measure the amount at all you have a very high chance of extreme kidney failure. nty

That shouldn't prevent us from having a designated place to discuss fitness related things and give/take advice.  Hell, having it in a public place is a lot better than private messages, as in the forums advice is open to scrutiny, analysis, and multiple perspectives.

That shouldn't prevent us from having a designated place to discuss fitness related things and give/take advice.  Hell, having it in a public place is a lot better than private messages, as in the forums advice is open to scrutiny, analysis, and multiple perspectives.

Good point, but a common response I hear from clients is they were either injured or unsuccessful due to advice they took on the internet, from friends, or any other non-professional source. The unsuccessful part is what usually causes people to resent exercise. This part is pretty much the reason why I am highly against this. sG has proven in the past to give the worst and most unrealistic exercise/fitness advice I have ever seen. The worst part is majority of people will agree with the poor advice, which would support a poster to participate in this poor fitness advice.

If there is a need to post a fitness related question or topic it can just be posted in the Pub because a fitness subsection would promote that sG has a decent background in fitness. 

Good point, but a common response I hear from clients is they were either injured or unsuccessful due to advice they took on the internet, from friends, or any other non-professional source. The unsuccessful part is what usually causes people to resent exercise. This part is pretty much the reason why I am highly against this. sG has proven in the past to give the worst and most unrealistic exercise/fitness advice I have ever seen. The worst part is majority of people will agree with the poor advice, which would support a poster to participate in this poor fitness advice.

If there is a need to post a fitness related question or topic it can just be posted in the Pub because a fitness subsection would promote that sG has a decent background in fitness. 

Bro I have a Bachelor's in exercise physiology and the best advice is for everyone to run this cycle

700mg trenbolone enanthate 14 weeks

1000mg testosterone cypionate 16 weeks

30 mg halotestin 4 weeks

30mg superdrol in weeks 12-16

dont bother with post cycle therapy, that shit is for wimps, save your nolvadex for breast cancer patients you greedy asshole

if we have a fitness forum, we need an Anabolic-Androgenous Steroids forum, we can't just ignore a large part of fitness

So I'm going to school here soon for personal training and will be getting my certification from N.A.S.M .

Dude that is awesome!! My co-worker just got that cert! He studied hard core for it; good luck on yours!! 

I agree though, I would love to see a fitness section!!

I'm training for a marathon in a few months. Would be happy to contribute running advice. :D

Maybe an odd question.. But I've been trying to get into running and I think my socks suck. Is there a certain kind you like for running?