Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Top 20 farmers in JB

My secrets have been revealed. :|

Really it's just the bomb spawner on Kajoly, you can stand there and it'll keep giving you bombs.

Stop giving away our secrets. 

Damn only 19th, I need to break the top10 atleast

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

!give @alive weapon_c4

Over 3 years of basketball with c4, it adds up bro.

Naw mang, try being told to freeze on ending block of climb in cajoly... nearly crashes your game due to c4 spam message...

So, these points should just be removed from the players. 

The point system got messed up when moving from statsx to gameme and everything was thrown off. So it doesn't even matter anymore mang.

The point system got messed up when moving from statsx to gameme and everything was thrown off. So it doesn't even matter anymore mang.

I've been hovering between position 40-50 for the past years man, got 50,000 points or so, all from legitimate warden kill whoring and rebelling. 

It breaks my heart to see people abuse the system. 

I've been hovering between position 40-50 for the past years man, got 50,000 points or so, all from legitimate warden kill whoring and rebelling. 

lol

lol how is that even possible, a few month ago i was in the 90's range and now i am rank 31, almost 30. 

lol how is that even possible, a few month ago i was in the 90's range and now i am rank 31, almost 30. 

some people don't play all the time, and people just don't rank up a shitload in JB. for example, i haven't really actively played JB in like over a year/year and a half and i'm still sitting at rank 27. 

IMO JB is lackluster, thinking about coming back to piss off CT's. Back in the day CT's used to know the rules; Has JB made any attempt to !ct douchebags?

This is a thread about Ts dropping and picking up the bomb to farm points... what are you even talking about

It also subtracts when you drop the bomb. Compare people's drop bombs and pick up bombs and we'll see whos farming.

Although picking up the bomb gives more points? So they still might be farmin :P

Yeah most people dont remember the old system of points where people would lose 25+ pts per death instead of the like 4-5 now. Dieing was much more costly and bombs actually helped a lot then. Was the reason I got ranked 1st since I killed a shit ton more CT's than deaths 

What's sad is that I've been playing on this server for about a month now and I'm already ranked #29 or #30... On topic: I think T's bomb boosting isn't all that bad considering the unfair amount of points CT's already get over them. Balances things out.

What's sad is that I've been playing on this server for about a month now and I'm already ranked #29 or #30... On topic: I think T's bomb boosting isn't all that bad considering the unfair amount of points CT's already get over them. Balances things out.

It's a lot easier to climb ranks when you only play CT

Congrats, you're a gay ct killwhore