Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Regarding recent events

Can I just call you J_rustled from now on? The J will obviously stand for jimmies

Like BC stated, you'll never get staff because even though you're old, you're a faggot and not a lot of people like you or know you exist, hows it feel to sit in the sidelines for 5 years faggot

suck my small dick golden

rageeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by JMaFia

Foh had staff for a time if I am not mistaken, he doesnt really care either way if he has staff or not. I know I have quit / gone on hiatus (I like to think the latter of the two more than actually quitting), but I have not left this clan to join another. Its the people like that then come back multiple times that show who the problem children are. If a person like foh has stayed in for that long without quitting, then the problem lies not in him. People get bored of the same thing, they want change if they think their way is better or they will try to fuck over people, you can and have seen it with the 10+ "Clans" that have sprouted off of us, including purefps, sij, eg, and more... THE only clan that ever lasted more than 4 months was LSS or last soldier standing, and that was created because of P2 and his power trip days. That clan actually lasted for about 3 or 4 years...

TL:DR

People who have been here arent the problem, peeps get bored and try new things, then come crawling back because this place is cancer, it grows on you.

I really need to find your ragequit threads. Those were fucking hilarious. Especially when you started to actually threaten to physically beat people up over the internet.

Not all ragequit threads, but still funny nonetheless:

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/41759-list-ppl-you-want-out-of-sg/ <-- "CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME!!"

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/42600-goldentounge-why-you-hatin-bro/ <-- I like how he spelled your name wrong in the thread title.

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/43883-lost-my-so-pretty-sadface/

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/44527-j-maf-l2-withdrawn/

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/44623-was-fun-but-im-gone-peace-d/

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/44807-before-i-go/

Must have spent a lot of time looking for those considering you weren't around for any of that, you try so hard to be accepted to a community that openly down-votes your every-post.

What is this? 

Just me and Golden in a thread, same ole same ole

Edited by JMaFia

Yeah, and I'm like the mayor of rep city and I'm not staff.

How to get staff:

1. Be active in community, servers and forums.
  2. Prove to have a skill besides staying in the clan for years, technical skills preferred.
  3. Do something to be noticed or prioritized, such as being a Server Officer.

Ezpz.

Guest Fohacidal

How to get staff:

2. Prove to have a skill besides staying in the clan for years, technical skills preferred.

Ezpz.

Come at me bruh. Management skills are hard to come by, considering you guys keep picking the wrong people and all.

How to get staff:

Ezpz.

I wasn't complaining. I was just agreeing that popularity isn't really the deciding factor.

Guest Fohacidal

Yeah, it's a shame you've played all of 13 hours on our servers since we switched to GameME.

Im going to point to the person that liked your post as to why staff has always been so fucked up. If THAT person agrees with you then you know something somewhere is wrong on your end.

Btw the popularity I hinted at was more of a reference to a good ol boys club as opposed to what everyone seems to think I was referencing which is the rep system or something.

Edited by Fohacidal

Im going to point to the person that liked your post as to why staff has always been so fucked up. If THAT person agrees with you then you know something somewhere is wrong on your end.

Btw the popularity I hinted at was more of a reference to a good ol boys club as opposed to what everyone seems to think I was referencing which is the rep system or something.

Stop that hatin' bbygrl. He just pointed out a fact.

Guest Fohacidal

Stop that hatin' bbygrl. He just pointed out a fact.

Why are you even still here? Im trying to come up with a good metaphor for what you are but I dont think even in storytelling a character is dumb enough to try and folly a community twice and still remain with them. Even worse is a community that just lets it happens and forgets about it like it was nothing... twice.

You can fool everybody else but whatever, I bet if I had threatened to DDOS the servers I wouldve been permabanned already.

Why are you even still here? Im trying to come up with a good metaphor for what you are but I dont think even in storytelling a character is dumb enough to try and folly a community twice and still remain with them. Even worse is a community that just lets it happens and forgets about it like it was nothing... twice.

You can fool everybody else but whatever, I bet if I had threatened to DDOS the servers I wouldve been permabanned already.

Can't we just work out our differences, bby? I don't want to fight anymore. I love sG, I love you. All is good in the world.

And if you are raggin' on the community so much for their decisions and how they run things, why don't you just leave? Although, I would be terribly sad to see you go. We have so much history together. <3

Edited by BeauutifulChaos

Sign in to follow this