Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy

CALLING OUT EDDY

More along the lines of the fact that you shouldn't be talking shit about the clan you're supposed to represent as a Server Officer. People who are not staff are not breaking any rules, and shouldn't have been punished. Criticism is one thing, but if you hate the community you're supposed to be representing you probably shouldn't represent it.

I got punished, I lost my staffmin.

I haven't even been SO in months, probably a year, I don't remember. "Representing sG as an SO." Yeah, backstabbing is a good representation of sG as an SO. Good work.

You're taking all of this too seriously. All we've done was make a private forum for people we actually enjoy talking to and to mess around on. Will we get servers soon? Yeah sure why not. I don't mind co-existing with sG and having friendly competition but you're taking this shit too far with your recent actions. 

I'm not sure what you're on about. I'm enforcing a rule that has been a part of the SO Guidelines for 9 months now. In regards to competition, that's to be expected in the position we're in. I'm not worried about competition, I'm worried about about our Server Officers keeping their word.

Eddy was always an egotistical asshole, don't know why you guys only just noticed

have I ever even played with you?

this_gon_b_good2.gif

Too much drama, but this is getting saucy

Syndicate-Gamers is a Counter-Strike clan.............................................................................

so what happened

I haven't even been SO in months, probably a year, I don't remember. "Representing sG as an SO." Yeah, backstabbing is a good representation of sG as an SO. Good work.

You're taking all of this too seriously. All we've done was make a private forum for people we actually enjoy talking to and to mess around on. Will we get servers soon? Yeah sure why not. I don't mind co-existing with sG and having friendly competition but you're taking this shit too far with your recent actions.

so which is it? as a staff member of sij you're sitting here talking about 'friendly competition' which doesn't seem to coincide with the description that sij members have used to try and defend their sg ranks. is sij a benign forum? if so, why would you ban eddy for taking screenshots of what was 'obviously a joke'? why are any previously invited users suddenly banned?

i personally don't give a shit what you all do, to me this looks like ds 2.0 (you even have clay building the servers, right?) even your clan name is a copy of a decade old counter strike clan. it is unfortunate to see some people that i consider friends stuck in the middle here, but few of them haven't seen how this goes.

what does bother me is when your leader comes into ts3 and drags mimic and i into a private channel to ask if we'll be offended if you make a zm server, because apparently clay is begging him to make one. he says he hadn't really planned on making servers, but since clay wanted one so bad he was considering it. he fails to mention the open thread where he is asking the sij forum users to vote so he can tally and decide on what kind of server to have made. he literally came into ts3 with no other intention than wasting our time and lying to us about something he was planning on doing anyway.

sij staff has made it clear that not only are they willing and making an effort to compete with sg, but they are willing to abuse previously earned trust and access to do so. please don't mistake my pointing this out as feeling threatened.

enjoy quitting whenever you all get around to it

having friendly competition but you're taking this shit too far with your recent actions.

lets ddos sG guys

That's taken out of context

No one has even explained what I did wrong in the first place. >.<

having friendly competition but you're taking this shit too far with your recent actions.

lets ddos sG guys

and salv never said that :P