Sign in to follow this  
Deadpool

Minecraft Events

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of events would you guys like to see on the server?

• Castle Wars pvp
    • Battle Royale
    • Dayz survival type thing
    • Group Build
    • Write in

Could we possibly plan some sort of event for minecraft to encourage more people to play?

I was thinking some sort of pvp/castlewars or do a battle royale type thing where people are only given certain items and have to survive/kill each other to win. Since I'm not an admin I can't really organize any of this but if other people think this is a good idea maybe we could get something going.

I'm not saying that the server has to have events but it's pretty depressing that the only people who play now with some frequency (from what I've seen) are Junzou, Illogical, some randoms, and I.

I agree as well. I also think we need to go back to to the good ole days where we made neighborhoods and didn't hide from each other. Working in groups competing against each other is a lot better than me building alone in the woods trying not to get griefed. It seemed to have a lot more committed players back then so maybe that is what we are missing. 

Any admins want to comment on this? I mean castle wars could probably be done without an admin but it would take significantly longer. If we had an admin's support with this it could actually end up happening. I was thinking that castle wars would probably require some admins to /give some blocks and maybe armor and weapons. If we really got a couple of people devoted to this it could be great. Is anyone interested in helping to build the castle?

I have lots of ideas for some cool minecraft events, but I have no time to make any of them happen.

If anyone with decent technical knowledge and interest in minecraft wants to head some events, pm me.

I would but my PM's don't work ever since Sakata banned me last time.

so i'll just steam message you next time you come online.

I used to run my own Bukkit server, and was also the equivalent of SO on the biggest PvP server pre-1.0, but left after the all of the main server owners gave up their position to someone who was the equivalent of sweetrock.

(link here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/144534-146-thunderdome-pvp-and-nonpvp-server-no-whitelist/)

Of course, if you just wanted sG members, that's cool too.

Edited by KGame

I would but my PM's don't work ever since Sakata banned me last time.

so i'll just steam message you next time you come online.

I used to run my own Bukkit server, and was also the equivalent of SO on the biggest PvP server pre-1.0, but left after the all of the main server owners gave up their position to someone who was the equivalent of sweetrock.

(link here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/144534-146-thunderdome-pvp-and-nonpvp-server-no-whitelist/)

Of course, if you just wanted sG members, that's cool too.

There is literally a better chance of your mom sucking my dick, than there is of drug letting you do anything to his server

Not sure if you're saying there is a small chance or a big chance based on that analogy.

ok I'll try again. There's a bigger chance that drug isn't a pedophile, than there is of you touching his server.