Sign in to follow this  
n2fwa

Help with sound.

In CS:GO, I hear everything oppositely. Someone shoots from my left, I hear it on the right. Help.

hELp

No my headset isn't backwards.

Edited by n2fwa

1.Check your inputs

2.Disable then Re-enable your audio device and check its properties/enhancements [disable all enhancements] through the playback/record control panel located in your system tray

2a.Right click on your audio device and configure speakers and check your levels in properties

3.Restart PC in safe mode, then retry

3.If none of that works, output your audio to a different device, if it is still wack, it could be a hardware error.

Edited by The Doctor Zed

Do you have a surround sound toggle switch like on the Logitech G35? If so, it's possible that you've set your audio settings to expect 5.1/7.1 surround sound as opposed to simply Stereo. You'd have to switch the surround sound on to fix the sound, or just change your audio settings to expect stereo.

That said, to further test this, when you shoot, do you hear the shot out of your right headphone monitor? That could be indicative of what I mentioned above. Toggle it on and result.

Yeah drug, it's just CS:GO.

Edit: nevermind... it was only cs:go yesterday but the youtube video is backwards for me now too.

Edited by n2fwa