Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch

a bittersweet goodbye

Dear sG,

It's been a great four years but all great things eventually come to a close. It has been a ride serving as the JB Advisor, R&R/SO Manager, Staff Manager, and finally the Executive Director of this community.

I've had many ups and downs in my tenure as staff and the one thing I've held true was I always tried to do what was best for the community. I'm sorry to those who I have made unhappy and uncontent as a result of my actions on staff and I truly hope you forgive me and we can look beyond our conflicts. For the rest of you, I hope I can leave the stage while you're all applauding me on. I have nothing but love for all of you and for this clan and I truly mean it, there is no other way I can simply put it.

Thank you sG, for helping be an integral part of my teenage years. I would not be the same person in real life without you.

Excelsior.

Mitch

You've been a staff member for a longer time than I've been aware of what sG was. For most of the staff I doubt that any of them give a fuck about the community or do anything, but that's never been the case with you. You are probably one of the best if not the best staff members this clan has ever had or will have, and I actually thank you for your service. I don't know if there's anyone else I would do that for.