Sign in to follow this  
joseph3262

Steam games for cheaper than steam is selling them

and on a side note if anyone wants the COD:Ghost pre-order i can get it for 50$ now

Good luck getting anyone to buy that.

A bit but it's not worth it to sell each and every one of those

Plus that key is pretty much worthless

in order to trade they key he has to log into tf2 and then it becomes a normal key to trade but you are correct that it is not worth much at all but that is the mostvalueable thing

You would be surprised how many people want this game

Yes because they all want to play the new CoD and their awesome gameplay and shit

I'll just leave this here

Untitled-COD-Ghosts-Lighting.jpg

Edited by Ryziou

Jesus in hell how has this cunt not been banned for advertising yet?

because I was told by one of your admins to post in here that's why I am not banned and ive sold games to your admins too. On a side not a few have added me with interest in the new planetary annihilation on steam going for $90 I've sold a few for $70 already if anyone else is interested.

So what you are doing is buying game packages then selling them forward on different gaming forums and profiting? Like payday 4 pack if you get four different people interested you make a bit over 10$ from it? We really aren't a game store... I really think we should stop him from using our forums as an advertisement channel for his business like gt and don said  :mellow:

Edited by xmen

So what you are doing is buying game packages then selling them forward on different gaming forums and profiting? Like payday 4 pack if you get four different people interested you make a bit over 10$ from it? We really aren't a game store... I really think we should stop him from using our forums as an advertisement channel for his business like gt and don said  :mellow:

Well he's cashing out of steam wallet basically. He trades shit on TF2 and Dota 2 market to make a profit, but since you can't convert steam wallet to cash, he sells games at a discount to convert it.