Sign in to follow this  
Kung?

Beyond: Two Souls.

People say it might or will be the marriage of gaming and cinema. Some say it will be a powerful and emotional game. I personally think it will be a masterpiece and or amazing as its predecessor, Heavy Rain. What do you guys think?

My feelings toward it are iffy. I liked Heavy Rain having watched a full playthrough of it on YT, but never actually played it myself. I feel like cinematic video games have to have the right balance of gameplay and cutscenes or they won't be received well. Having said this, I haven't seen any gameplay videos aside from a few trailers of it (if they are any, feel free to link them). Saying that, can't put a judgement on it as of yet.

My feelings toward it are iffy. I liked Heavy Rain having watched a full playthrough of it on YT, but never actually played it myself. I feel like cinematic video games have to have the right balance of gameplay and cutscenes or they won't be received well. Having said this, I haven't seen any gameplay videos aside from a few trailers of it (if they are any, feel free to link them). Saying that, can't put a judgement on it as of yet.

and gameplay. I know the gameplay is limited but this game comes out in about a few weeks or so. The graphics and especially the facial expressions are so amazing, it scares me.