Sign in to follow this  
Youngz

Server Join Music

You might as well just make the server music that chip skylark song

Most of the playerbase now in CSGO never even played on the CSS server, so this would seem like it was just randomly coming from nowhere

At least with the chip skylark song it would be something that's familiar to a great deal of people on the server, and even people who never played on the server. Furthermore, the "Break These Cuffs" opening went on way past when it should have ended. Nobody who started playing in like 2011 or past that had any idea what the fuck it was, just some random song that didn't have any connection to anything.

You know what never gets played anymore? Gee. I fucking miss kpop on JB. Those were some fun times. Now all anybody wants is chip skyfaggot. He'll never be a qt3.14 korean girl, no matter how hard he tries.

Edited by Jewinator 5000

i think we should upgrade to something better known

but in all seriousness fuck the shiny teeth song, it gets annoying fast and if i have to hear that shitty song every time i join the server or map changes i will probably stop playing. Also why don't we just bring back the sG radio thing ? in which we could have people who are members of the community or clan to add songs they have made and we just add it to the radio so people can listen to it while they join or in other servers they can listen to those songs while playing?