Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

Gears of War 2

Guest some fag

Saw the teaser... It's going to kick ass... Definitely rape Killzone 2 and Resistance 2.

Guest Fohacidal
Saw the teaser... It's going to kick ass... Definitely rape Killzone 2 and Resistance 2.

And you call everyone else fanboys... tsk tsk

And no, the teaser doesnt show anything that can rape anything, just the main character killing a baddy in a completely red color scheme, not really showing anything off, could even have been rendered on PC and not the 360, so stop hatin, Killzone 2 will revolutionize FPS gaming, and Resistance will kick up console multiplayer to the 500th degree

It definately will.

Despite my financial circumstance right now, I'll probably be pre-ordering this bad boy.

Hope it's a big improvement on the first one though.

And you call everyone else fanboys... tsk tsk

And no, the teaser doesnt show anything that can rape anything, just the main character killing a baddy in a completely red color scheme, not really showing anything off, could even have been rendered on PC and not the 360, so stop hatin, Killzone 2 will revolutionize FPS gaming, and Resistance will kick up console multiplayer to the 500th degree

As they always say with PS3 games, yet they never do.... I would have no reason to buy one now, was gonna, but the games suck, my cuzin sold his along w/ my friend and uncle and step brother, so ya, I tought agian and got a new comp lol

Guest Fohacidal
As they always say with PS3 games, yet they never do.... I would have no reason to buy one now, was gonna, but the games suck, my cuzin sold his along w/ my friend and uncle and step brother, so ya, I tought agian and got a new comp lol

What? I had no idea what point you were trying to pull with this

What? I had no idea what point you were trying to pull with this

Gosh damnit, guys.

NO CONSOLE FLAME WARS.

No, not on my thread.

Stick to the topic of the awesome GOW2 coming out months later this year,

considering that there also may be a PC port as well.

GOW 2 will pwn, end of story, I hope they add more vehicles this time, and new weapons

i love gears of war as much as the next person, ( had like 5000 kills) but i doubt that they will put in many more vehicles, maybe a few weapons. i think that they are going to add more game play and a longer story to this one, and maybe a 16 player online room too.

Guest some fag
i love gears of war as much as the next person, ( had like 5000 kills) but i doubt that they will put in many more vehicles, maybe a few weapons. i think that they are going to add more game play and a longer story to this one, and maybe a 16 player online room too.

16 player rooms? That would be disgusting, and just plain not fun... 4 on 4 is great... Possibly 6 on 6, but 8 on 8 would just be too much.

Also, they will likely have a 10,002 kill achievement, because of The Club's "No, Seriously" achievement which is 10,001 kills. That would make me pretty happy to see an achievement like that.

Also, they will definitely add more weapons and vehicles. According to Cliff Gears of War was only a teaser or a test for what they're doing with GoW 2. I saw a video of the water effects they added... Gotta' say, some of the most realistic water effects I've seen for a while.

Guest Fohacidal
16 player rooms? That would be disgusting, and just plain not fun... 4 on 4 is great... Possibly 6 on 6, but 8 on 8 would just be too much.

You know Id disagree, but for a game like GoW (which I have played) smaller servers is better, to many people would ruin the gameplay GoW has created.

Games like Warhawk should have big servers, and Resistance 2 will have up to 60 man servers, already tested to make sure lag isnt a problem, it all depends on the gameplay.

Guest some fag
You know Id disagree, but for a game like GoW (which I have played) smaller servers is better, to many people would ruin the gameplay GoW has created.

Games like Warhawk should have big servers, and Resistance 2 will have up to 60 man servers, already tested to make sure lag isnt a problem, it all depends on the gameplay.

60 player matches on Resistance would suck too. They would hardly ever be full, and when they were, it would be disgusting with the amount of people talking.

Guest Fohacidal
60 player matches on Resistance would suck too. They would hardly ever be full, and when they were, it would be disgusting with the amount of people talking.

You really do underestimate things when it helps you

I never did like Gears of War. I dled it and played it on pc, and frankly I thought it sucked. Story was not bad, but the gameplay didn't really interest me much, not really a big fan of third person shooters. I though it looked weird too, like all the rocks in the game had that odd sheen to them or whatever, even on the console version.

What the hell? It's only a teaser trailer, it doesn't even show any gameplay footage yet you already know it's gonna rape Killzone 2 and Resistance 2, don't be so quick to the jump the gun man, at least wait for an actual trailer before you run your mouth.

Guest some fag
What the hell? It's only a teaser trailer, it doesn't even show any gameplay footage yet you already know it's gonna rape Killzone 2 and Resistance 2, don't be so quick to the jump the gun man, at least wait for an actual trailer before you run your mouth.

Really? Considering the original already owns anything that Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 has to offer, there is no doubt Gears 2 will rape.

Don't be jealous... I know you're regretting your PS3.

Guest Fohacidal
Really? Considering the original already owns anything that Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 has to offer, there is no doubt Gears 2 will rape.

Don't be jealous... I know you're regretting your PS3.

Most ignorant bullshit Iv read all day, Zeus post something smarter please

Guest some fag
Most ignorant bullshit Iv read all day, Zeus post something smarter please

Not my fault. You're jealous, too... Now, now, Fohacidal, it's ok. I'm sorry your little PS3 sucks... You too SwitchBlade. If I could I would buy your PS3 from you so you'd have the money to get a 360, but I don't like shitty consoles. :(

Guest Fohacidal
Not my fault. You're jealous, too... Now, now, Fohacidal, it's ok. I'm sorry your little PS3 sucks... You to SwitchBlade. If I could I would buy your PS3 from you so you'd have the money to get a 360, but I don't like shitty consoles. :(

Then why did you buy a 360?

Good one, lol.... Oh and Zeus, i love my PS3, and no i don't regret buying it, you can enjoy your damn FPS, i don't give a shit, i will be enjoying Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4. And i don't care if GoW 2 is better then those games.

Guest some fag

Because it's the best console to date, of course. :)

Good one, lol.... Oh and Zeus, i love my PS3, and no i don't regret buying it, you can enjoy your damn FPS, i don't give a shit, i will be enjoying Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4. And i don't care if GoW 2 is better then those games.

Yes you do. Don't lie to yourself.

Not my fault. You're jealous, too... Now, now, Fohacidal, it's ok. I'm sorry your little PS3 sucks... You to SwitchBlade. If I could I would buy your PS3 from you so you'd have the money to get a 360, but I don't like shitty consoles. :(

I find it funny how last week you where talking about how you wanted a PS3 and you don't hate of them. Fuck off dude, stick to your guns. You’re worse than a politician, all your flip flopping back and forth.

Guest some fag
I find it funny how last week you where talking about how you wanted a PS3 and you don't hate of them. Fuck off dude, stick to your guns. You’re worse than a politician, all your flip flopping back and forth.

I'm being sarcastic.