Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

stay safe motorcycle riders

I've noticed quite a few people have bought bikes recently on here (including myself) and just remember to always practice safe riding. Not even a month into the riding season and reddits r/motorcycles is slammed with crash stories and near misses. Granted the ratio of crashes to redditors is 1:100 probably, there is still a chance that you can be that one percent.

Stay safe and have fun!

/psa

Edited by Skotti

Yeah the reason being more people have more of a chances of getting into a crash on a motorcycle is because they are smaller and people don't pay attention to them Almost got in a wreck the other day on my scooter because wreck less drivers.

PS Don't hate on my scooter brah

I saw that thread as well. It could have gone so much worse for not only the rider filming but the guys that were already stopped. Remeber ATGATT(All The Gear All The Time) is better than being a Squid.

Edited by Evilhunter32

My dad used to own a motorcycle but stopped riding after he went over the hood of a car that drove through a red light. He was fine but really you sacrifice a lot of protection riding a bike over a car

Shit ive almost been hit 3x this season. And i only rode the bike twice so far. Michigan weather is horrible as of now.

I have noticed its mostly old cunts that pull out in front of me, so i give them the bird and swear at them. "That will teach them"

this thread makes me question whether i should get a motorcycle and learn how to ride it.

get one when your more stable irl, learn how to ride in at a decent rate and TAKE THE MSF!! It helps for people who have no idea how to ride. And gives you an insurance discount, so over time, you will get back the money. I'm saving 4 bucks a month!

Guest Fohacidal

this thread makes me question whether i should get a motorcycle and learn how to ride it.

Dont be a candyass and just do it. Everyone goes down eventually, doesnt mean its going to be bad. More than likely your first accident will be you slipping on loose gravel or something. Just wear the appropriate gear and have your bike ready for anything, like equipping frame sliders or something.

Dont be a candyass and just do it. Everyone goes down eventually, doesnt mean its going to be bad. More than likely your first accident will be you slipping on loose gravel or something. Just wear the appropriate gear and have your bike ready for anything, like equipping frame sliders or something.

Pretty much this.