Sign in to follow this  
brainderp

I am DISGUSTED with the lack of popultation

ctark, haffy, everyone. I am here to admit that I used diamond hacks.

I loved SG. SG is popular, but not too far that I hated it. It wasn't too far that I was invisible. I knew individuals likes like Hlafly and chicken, despite the fat that they were banned. I helped,(so hard) to make this server popular.

Without Chicago Ted, I wouldn't be where I am today. He stole my bucket (Ted, you are a D-Bag but I will forever remember you for the survival PvP of you wasting the time and stealing my worthless bucket and making it difficult for me to survive.)

I used creative cheats (Using creative mode to steal 64 blocks of diamond, dying with out, then respawing and keeping it within my inventory)

I THEN used those diamonds to help new players out and get them stared (Bulldog, Haffy, etc) but dear god, I was amazing. I picked the players who would stick with us just with a little help to continue playing.

I started out playing SG Warcraft Source, continued into MC, and I feel like I should continue. I played with Cat (Queen of RP), Haffy (King of Redstone), and ( Haffy) King of sheep.. Please, Let me make this server the God of MC that it was destined to be. I used, abused, and added to it. Ignore me, Ctark, or use me as a MC pro that despite my arrogance and girlfriend leaves me no time. Please, I like MC more than most.

TL:DR I <3 MC, and am bitter than Ctark doesn't luv me

I can't even say population oh god wut am I doing
Oh my. BrainDerp, the fun we had. You got me started off on the old island of houses, forgot the name you gave it, but I remember. I was Dvrvs by the way, and when you were banned, I was thoroughly upset. You helped me with everything and got me totally addicted to sG MC. You might not remember me, but I totally remember you.

Sorry for the cheats bb girls, I liked doing good things in a bad way, maybe I can come to an agreement with minecraft admins to let me help out again instead of my diamond cheats.