Sign in to follow this  
Joscal

AMD response to the Titan

http://www.tomshardw...hmark,3486.html

I found it to be an interesting read...

Not that I'll buy it, but hopefully they push out those drivers asap or its going to have trouble competing with the similarly priced nvidia cards.

For those that don't actually read any of the article...if any.

The Bundle - Every 7990 will include a copy of BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Hitman: Absolution,Sleeping Dogs, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Edited by Joscal

I'll stick to my 690 for now. But hell that's one big game bundle.. I mean nvidia has to step up a bit to compete with deals like this.. The only promotion they had was some f2p currency =L

All they have is a prototype driver for it, although the driver isn't coming out until later this year though.

From what I understand it'll work with what is out now, but will benefit greatly from the driver they are working on.

Edited by Joscal

All they have is a prototype driver for it, although the driver isn't coming out until later this year though.

From what I understand it'll work with what is out now, but will benefit greatly from the driver they are working on.

Give it longer, given AMDs past record with giving stable drivers.

now does it have the drivers

I want to post dyscivist's picture, but this is totally not my place.

OT: The games bundle is nice, but I'd much rather have a lower-latency frame time to prevent/ease microstuttering.

Idk, that's one hell of a bundle. Excluding hitman, I'd want all those games. 7*60+whatever dues ex costs now = 440ish. If you're going to buy all those games anyways itd probably be worth dropping the extra money.

Idk, that's one hell of a bundle. Excluding hitman, I'd want all those games. 7*60+whatever dues ex costs now = 440ish. If you're going to buy all those games anyways itd probably be worth dropping the extra money.

At PC prices, that's like $325 in software, mang. $60, $60, $40, $40, $15, $40, $50, $20

Oh. Thought most of em were 60. Shtill not a bad deal.

thats probably the Steam value and Origin Value.

some places you can get them cheaper, if you know the right places to look.

Oh. Thought most of em were 60. Shtill not a bad deal.

thats probably the Steam value and Origin Value.

some places you can get them cheaper, if you know the right places to look.

Inb4 water.exe linking PCPartPicker randomly

Did some checking...and it looks like at stock settings it should mine about 1.8 bitcoins a month. So it would take 3-4 months to pay for itself...if you add in the value of the games.